“Without Words!!!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

This has to be one of the best place to get a shawarma anywhere. Every time I come down to the island he trip isn't complete without a bite of their chicken and lamb combo which is out of this world!!! Fantastic job you guys!!!!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

This place was awesome! We are always looking for places in St. Maarten that taste good but aren't expensive and this place fits the bill. We had two beef chunk shwarma that were a little dry but had great seasoning and then a lamb and a falafel pita that were soooo goood!!!! The sauce was great and was just dumped all over everything. The lamb pita had a ton of meat inside it too. Yumm-o!!!! We are definitely going back.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I wish we had a Ghazi Shwarma in my home town I would be there twice a week. This is the best shwarma I have ever had. The prices are very reasonable and the service is speedy. You can eat in but we usually take out. We visit SXM every year and I always have to stop and have a shwarma one night instead of going out to the other restaurants. I usually order the chicken shwarma with extra sauce because I like it. Their salads are good also.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife visited Abu Ghazi Shwarma and we were satisfied. We had the Lamb kapsalon it was very tasty and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We visited this place because of word of mouth from students that food was cheap and portions were generous. After a late show in Carribean movie theater we decided to get some late take out dinner from this place, since it it conveniently located in same shopping complex. Also helps that it is open until 3am. We ordered the Shwarma with combination of lamb and chicken. Also got a side of fries with the cheese sauce. The first bite was heavenly, rich in spices like thyme, cumin and garlic coming through. The fries were drowning in cheese sauce. It food was indeed as described. However, once we were done with half the meal we realized that the saltiness was starting take over the flavor. That proved to be a drawback. Also the fact that although they are not open for lunch hours. The service was fast, courteous and efficient.