“Our new breakfast spot”

Vesna Taverna
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Our favorite breakfast placed was taken out by Irma and not going to be rebuilt . Well we've been in search for couple weeks of new place and found this place from trip advisor .
The wife and I fell in love with this place.Great food , you can even get lunch at breakfast time. Our waitress was Shanika and she was just awesome and has a great personality. Went there on our last day on way to the airport and had awesome omelet with smoked salmon bloody Mary and a farewell homemade banana rum shot.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 14, 2018

We wanted to visit this restaurant during our stay but they were closed most nights and the restaurant across the street said they are mostly only open during the day. So just keep that in mind if you want to eat there.

Date of visit: August 2018
Vesna_taverna, Propriétaire at Vesna Taverna, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Hi,
It’s hurricaine season and slow season in Sxm! We are using that time for further education in our culinary institute in Paris and we also visited CIA(culinary institute of America) this yea
I’m sorry we couldn’t accommodate you for dinner during this hurricane season and I hope you can come back in the high season and experience our wonderful new creations
We are not mostly open but we very open for breakfast and lunch 7 days a week from 8 till 4.
I’m so sorry it was an in-convince to you but we post it every year in our restaurant and our customers are made aware that we are out of Island during this time
Please do contact restaurants thru Trip Advisor next time before writing review it is in best interest for everybody

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I love Vesna, the food there is very delicous and if you are vegetarian you can still enjoy the food there. I love the salads the greek food on Saturday nights, the lamb shank and the beef ribs are a must. The owner is very welcoming and Sally is awesome.. I love this place.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time with my wife and daughter. The food was excellent. I had the curry chicken and my wife had the steak. Very nice atmosphere and the price was very competitive. As the area you would expect to be expensive but surprisingly it wasn't. Would recommend it to anyone wanting a great tasting place to eat. Ohh and the desert was the bomb, when you go there you will see what I mean. No spolier alert.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

We had the Steak and Eggs, with the Eggs prepared Eggs Benedict, with a side order of chocolate chip pancakes! It is definitely the best Eggs Benedict on the island!

3  Thank AlexanderK3113