5 people are viewing this hotel
US$303
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$303
Algotels
US$192
Official WebsiteUS$288
Expedia.comUS$288
travelup.comUS$354
All reviews junior suite swim up bar on site st maarten aqua mania two double beds full kitchen walking distance living room grocery store large balcony family vacation third floor ocean view la patrona piano bar rented a car
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2022

Great place, next to the beach. Perfect customer service. Family friendly & large room. close to all activities. If you rent a car you can drive around the island & enjoy the view & the French & sea food

Room tip: Don't ever go during summer it gets too high
Date of stay: February 2022
Gerardo González, Other at The Villas at Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed October 28, 2022

Concierge are Fabulous! Thank you Chanya and Ariek for helping get my luggage from Toronto. My luggage was taken off the plane in Toronto and I went 11 days without it. These lovely ladies helped me get it to SXM. Thank you again.

Room tip: Everything is wonderful!
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Judith,

Your comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodations and service.. Wappreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed October 17, 2022

Just got back OCT. 15, from a WONDERFUL B-DAY week stay @ The Villas. 1st time staying there was in AUG. 2019. The JR STE OV #402B was the same one we had in 2019! Thank You FRANCISCO GOMEZ for assigning the same room once again! The room was refurbished/redecorated and we really loved the changes. The new color scheme is great! The ocean/bay view from the room/balcony BEAUTIFUL!!
Ck-in was quick and efficient and room ready when we arrived. The Resort is IMMACULATE! Pools, beach, lobby, surroundings very well kept up. We dined @ The COCO BEACH BAR for our lunch everyday with our MS. KEMISHA with her sun bonnet! She's AWESOME! Thanks KEM for ALL your services! Love them PASSION FRUIT DAIQUIRIS! We ate dinner 2x @ The Replay Sports Bar/Grill and had MS. CHANDRA M. as our nice server both times. Thanks Chandra! Both places have the BEST COCONUT SHRIMP ever and great PIZZAS/SALADS
Thanks SANDRA @ the MARINA POOL BAR for the yummy drinks as well!

We both enjoyed our week stay once again @ The Villas and hope to return back in 2023!

Thank you all again for a WONDERFFUL 2nd STAY!

-J & D
10/8-15/2022

Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank JADJR1163
Reviewed October 12, 2022

Booked a 4 night stay but flight was canceled due to weather. Hotel refused to give a credit or refund...Would never book , stay or recommend to anyone..STAY FAR AWAY from a hotel that only cares bout taking your money!

Date of stay: September 2022
2  Thank dasharoundtheworld1
Reviewed October 1, 2022

I absolutely love Simpson Bay Resort! I stayed there for 3 months and everyone was very accommodating! The housekeeping staff manager was terrific and so was her staff! They were veryyyyy clean!! They even swept and mopped outside on the patio daily!! The resort manager Francisco Gomez was super accommodating!! He made sure to keep me in one unit as long as he could to keep me from having to move around because I stayed so long! Sylvie Banni at the front desk was amazing!! She was so attentive and veryyy helpful!! I appreciate her being so nice and professional! She always had a solution for my concerns.
It’s very secure there! Security is all around the resort! You will feel very safe! I would go out to the beach at night and the security would come sit close to the area and would not leave until I did! Jody-Ann Robinson is part of security there and she was such a joy to see! When I didn’t see her I was looking for her lol!! She was so nice and helpful with whatever questions I had about the resort and island! I’m glad I was able to meet someone with such a kind spirit! Honestly, ALL of the security staff were great!!!! They see you even if you don’t see them!
Shaun-Taigh Lewis “Queenie”in the spa was soooooo sweet! I bought the 8 massage spa package and it was a pleasure seeing and talking to her! You have to go to the spa for the Vichy massage! BiBi is my favorite massage therapist!!! Hands down!!!! I requested her every time!
I went to SXM by myself, but I was never by alone! Everyone there was so friendly they all were my friends by the end of the trip!!!!! It’s just a great group of people there! I highly recommend the resort!! Everything is in walking distance! It’s a lot of pools (I had 1 to myself daily), the beach, the tour desks, the market, restaurants are all a 2 minute walk or less. Plus there’s a complimentary shuttle to take you further. My plan was to go for a month and because everyone and everything was so great I stayed 3 months. I didn’t want to leave!!!!

Watch out for Flip Flop!!! He’s a cute little dog that will take off with one of your flip flops.

Date of stay: June 2022