“Great Lebanese food”

Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I had the mixed kebab, which was excellent. It comes with a choice of 2 sides, for which I definitely recommend the tabbouleh and the mixed vegetables. The mains are very large so unless you have a huge appetite there is no need for a starter. Will definitely go back here...

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We decided to go have at Al Pascha after we saw all the good reviews , I was actually amazed by the deliciousness of the food , I took the mixed kebab , and my husband took the seafood platter .the meats in my dish were perfectly seasoned and cooked perfectly .I can tell that the quality of the meat is significantly high-end and definitely not restaurant quality . the seafood platter was really appetizing . The plate had a generous amount of tasty shrimp, calamari , fish and muscles The ambience of the restaurant is really inviting . I have been to other restaurants in the area but I really felt that I should write a review for that once for this outstanding service.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

We were on a family vacation and had Al Pasha's for dinner. It was delicious! We had kibbeh and a veggie sampler to an appetizer. Then we had the lamb chops which were cooked perfectly. The owner greeted us and continuously checked on us tho make sure that we were happy with the food. It was the best meal we had in St. Martin.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a must if you love lamb. My husband had lamb chops and I had a salad with lamb. Both dishes were amazing. The owner came and talked to us for a while explaining how dishes are prepared and where does the lamb comes from. He and his staff paid attention to all details.
Definitely returning in our next trip. The only thing thing that could be done better are the mojitos.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Stopped by Al Pasha for lunch. Had the Hummus with chicken (YUM), and the lamb/chicken combo sandwhich wrap was amazing!!!! It had a fancier name, but I don't want to misquote what it was. The food was great and the prices were very reasonable for St. Maarten.