“Best restaurant ever”

Ranked #2 of 116 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Try it one time & I promise you come a second time. Look us up on Facebook for the full menu & don't forget to hit the like button LittleJerusalemsxmLittle Jerusalem
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Abe; I hope this place survived the storm. I'm not sure I can survive without your delicious Schwarma being available in this planet. Stay strong! Miss you guys!

3  Thank Timothy A

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Inexpensive meal and large portions. Friendly owner, but would not repeat food was Ok and portions were very big. Unfortunately not our favorite food.

1  Thank anibalquelal
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

By far the best shawarma I've ever had! The sauce is absolutely delicious, the guava juice was so fresh and my kids loved the shawarma spaghetti! The portions are huge for the price and the owner and his wife are the nicest people you'll ever meet! Definitely a must when you're on the island!

1  Thank funebone
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Don't let the humble look of this place fool you! Little Jerusalem was a great experience; from the moment we were greeted by the chef/owner to the moment we finished our food. I was in St. Maarten for 3 nights, and 2 of the nights I ate here. Get the BBQ Shwarma, it was my favorite. So much food for such low prices. There's a little cat who might come next to your table so don't forget to share the love and throw her a lil' piece of the delicious chicken or lamb mix!

1  Thank Mo J
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We searched for this tiny place because our son said it was a wonderful experience in food. He was absolutely correct! The owner, Abraham is the friendliest, best cook we have met. We love to go for lunch in the afternoon every time we visit St. Maarten. Don't miss it. He will treat you right and make delicious food for you.

1  Thank sxm4101