“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2017

I'm a fussy eater and don't like to try new foods for the most part but this restaurant was recommended to us and we thought we give it a try. From the first bite, we knew that we had a winner. Great food, excellent presentation, attentive and knowledgeable staff. We really enjoyed the meal (lamb swarma and chicken kebabs with rice, salad, and pita bread).

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

I have had many of the items on the menu, and each one has been excellent. Jacob really knows what he is doing. The food and bar service is great, too. Although it's not a Lebanese drink, this is the only place I've found in the Caribbean where I can get really good margaritas. I will return each time I'm in Sint Maarten.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

A lovely Lebanese bar/restaurant near the marina in Simpsons Bay. The food is freshly prepared & of a very high quality. The owner, Jacob & the rest of the staff, especially Ivan & Carter are welcoming & friendly. No visit to St Maarten is complete without at least a few nights at this lovely little gem. We hope to see you again sometime soon

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Great food, especially the lamb, not cheap but for a reasonable price. Our waiter Ivan made us feel like we were right at home. Also +1 for a choice between bottled water and filtered tap water. Something every restaurant should offer in a post-'plastic waste' era.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

We found Byblos, a Lebanese restaurant quite by accident. We had actually gone to the marina in search of another eating place which was closed. While walking back we saw this interesting looking decor and decided to look inside and boy, are we happy that we did. I have to say this was our best dining experience of the week that we spent in SXM.
Service was great. The gentleman who assisted us was very knowledgeable and guided us deftly through our choices. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal of spinach rice, lamb and beef and chicken kebabs and pita bread, accompanied by a delicious eggplant dish. My husband actually ate some and he does not really like eggplant, but it was that good.
We look forward to returning to Byblos on our next visit to the island.