This was our first short break in St. Martin and we loved it! The inn is very clean and the manager very polite and hand-on. This is a friendly environment so you feel like home. In addition, Simpson Bay is a good location, many restaurants around, clear beach and stunning sunset. We rented a car at the airport and explored the whole island on a weekend. Enjoy the Dutch and French sides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay