“Hookah, hummus and homemade desserts!”
Review of Beirut sxm

Beirut sxm
Ranked #40 of 119 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Description: Fine lebanese dining including a full lebanese appetizers, main courses and desserts. The restaurant offers a full cocktail bar and drinks.also a hookah lounge is available for your comfort. Ambient and luxurious seating areas inside and out. The place fits for groups and special occasions and events as well.
Reviewed May 2, 2016

A new find, and new addition to my must visits. The food is Middle Eastern at its best, and the service was amazing. Prices were so reasonable and portions were big. The complimentary lentil soup at the beginning of the meal was so tasty.
There are hookahs, but we did not take part during this trip. Next time for sure.

Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

I went last night with a friend for dinner and to be honnest I was very surprise. Our waitress was from Serbia and the service was excelent. I got a nice feeling when they offer a nice lentile soupe as a welcome dish and then we order the shish kebab that came with babaganoush and humus and the other one with Greek salade....I must admit the prices are very resonable and the ambiance was very nice. I will go there again

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Came to this place with our family, all lebanese food lovers. Had keftas (which here are made of lamb not beef like the other lebanese place in town), rice, taboule, all very good. A bit pricey but everything in the island is pricey. If you like lebanese food, recommended.

Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

Back after a couple of years... Had to come back here and it's still amazing. Visited twice in a week! LOVE IT here. Thanks for the amazing food and service.

Reviewed April 19, 2016

Visited twice while on vacation. They serve mainly Lebanese food. The hummus is home made and delicious. I could have made a meal on that alone! They serve a complimentary taste of a lentil soup. It was so good one of our friends ordered a bowl. ( they accommodated even though it is not on the menu) As this is a hookah bar my only concern was not being seated near smoke. But this is an issue with me when traveling outside the USA.

1  Thank maureenfrommaine