All reviews sister hotel every morning quiche our honeymoon yogurt sound of the waves golf cart small hotel restaurants in grand case third floor fresh squeezed juice office manager boutique hotel rental car little piece of heaven gracious hosts restaurant row
Reviewed January 18, 2016

Admitttedly when the taxi first pulled up to Le Petit I thought hmmmm. Remy greeted me warmly and escorted me to room 8 after a little tour of the property. WOW! The room is classic West Indies and so comfortable. Loved the latin music playing when we walked in. There is a full kitchen with all the equipment one needs to cook. Complementary beverages, a huge rain shower, free WiFi, and he even supplied me with a converter. You can hear a little street noise but it is mostly drowned out by the sound of the waves right outside the sliding glass doors. I loved going down each morning for breakfast tray of fruit and coffee (yummy pastry and quiche options for those of you not GF) and sitting on the fully furnished patio watching the waves!!!

I chose Le Petit over its sister because I wanted a more intimate setting beach front. I loved staying here and enjoyed walking into Grand Case for dinning (Remy happily made reservations for me). You get the best of both worlds staying here...the quiet family like atmosphere and the benefit of the fabulous pool at Esplanade. Miriam, Yamina, and Remy are wonderful and put me at ease, especially as a solo traveler.

Room Tip: I expect all rooms are fantastic. Likely a bit quieter on the second or third floor.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Sara A
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay! The hotel is in a great location - the included breakfast is perfect and walking distance to many restaurants and sightseeing. The staff is also very welcoming and friendly. I would go back and recommend to others. The room is also big and super comfortable. We had a king size room and it was perfect . You will get a good rest.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monika S
Reviewed January 13, 2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with our stay here!! The large room had a kitchenette, balcony and the view we wanted. Pastry and fruits each morning were delicious! And I can't even describe how helpful and friendly and accommodating the wonderful staff was: they even prepared our breakfast early on two mornings when we had an early boat departure. We enjoyed using their shuttle each night to and from the local restaurants! Above and beyond what we expected!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed January 1, 2016

We stayed for 5 days in mid-December (before the holiday craziness). There is a reason this is rated the #1 hotel in Grand Case: namely the warmth of the management - Remy, Myriam and Yamina. They were so helpful, so personable and warm, that we felt as if we were visiting our favorite relatives. The hotel only has 10 rooms, all overlooking the beach. Ours had a balcony, where we took our breakfast tray (self-serve, including coffee or tea, juice, croissants, fresh fruit). We could hear the surf all night. Restaurants for lunch or dinner are within walking distance, or you can take the golf cart, driven by Johnny. You can swim, snorkel, paddleboard or kayak on the hotel's own beach. If you wish to take an excursion, the hotel will arrange it for you. All in all, a perfect, restful, truly memorable experience, exactly what we hoped for!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stella447
Reviewed December 27, 2015

From the moment we arrived - greeted by Remy at our car - this was a great visit. As we entered the room there was Caribbean music playing, ceiling fans turning and a gentle breeze from the ocean. And what a view. French pastries every morning for breakfast, a great beach area, a true vacation spot. Myriam, Remy, and Yamina work very hard to make sure you relax and have everything you might need. They even call Johnny every night to have him drive you in his golf cart to the restaurants. I would highly recommend Le Petit Hotel as it is one of my all time favorites. It's vacation - treat yourself to this gem

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple