All reviews sister hotel every morning quiche our honeymoon sound of the waves yogurt golf cart small hotel restaurants in grand case third floor fresh squeezed juice office manager boutique hotel rental car little piece of heaven restaurant recommendations gracious hosts
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Fantastic management team, stunning views, stylish and well designed property, maintained with pristine neatness and located 10 steps away from the wonderful beach as well as walking distance from the famous restaurant strip!
Few months ago I had a challenging problem to solve. I had to find a perfect hotel for our wedding anniversary. I looked at the pictures of every larger hotel on the island. My wife did not like my selections. Until one day I discovered Le Petit and L'Esplanade. My wife loved them both! Location on the beach was among "must haves" for me so I booked Le Petit.
Upon an arrival, Remy, hotel's manager came to greet my wife and I all the way to our car. Quick checkin and we were in our room. Modern furniture, perfectly designed for vacationers. The bay view with the Creole Rock from our balcony was simply stunning!
Hotel's location is just perfect too. Rocky sea bottom on the left for those who like snorkeling and sandy bottom on the right for those who like swimming.
Le Petit was an excellent selection for our wedding anniversary trip!

Room Tip: Third floor is the best!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StripeAu
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Just returned from a wonderful week at Le Petit celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary. We cannot say enough wonderful things about this boutique hotel, Grand Case, the amazing hosts Remi and Yamina. We have both traveled to several places and all inclusive resorts in the Carribbean and nothing compares to St Maarten and the Le Petit. From the moment you arrive you are greeted by the hosts Remi and Yamina who take such Wonderful care of you throughout your stay. From the breakfast pastries, delicious coffee and espresso on your balcony each morning to arranging rental cars, excursions, or general advise on St Maarten -- Remi and Yamina go above and beyond to make your trip spectacular. Each day your room is cleaned and smells amazing when you come back into it. I'm not sure what they clean the rooms with but they smell so good! We rented a car to explore the island which I highly recommend. We spent two days at orient beach hanging out at the beach bars. One day we took the Scoobi Too to Anguilla which I would also highly recommend. This was overall such an awesome experience. More than perfect! We will return

The Bumgarner's

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank John B
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Located just a 10-minute walk from Grand Case's great restaurant district, Le Petit Hotel offered us a charming, quiet week's stay away from the noise and bustle of larger hotels on St. Martin. Our roomy, third-floor room with kitchette and outside patio looked out on the Caribbean and to the nearby island of Anguilla. Every morning, the managers set up a wonderful breakfast of pastries, croissants, fruit, coffee, etc., which we enjoyed on our patio. For rest and relaxation we couldn't ask for much more of an intimate hotel.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank src1913
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Had the most wonderful stay here. Remy and staff you are the best! We are in love with La Petit. We snorkeled, swam, relaxed, enjoyed Grand Case beyond measure. Rooms are beautiful and breakfast is divine. We can't say enough good things about this wonderful place. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: You can borrow the snorkel gear to take with you for the day if you are going elsewhere.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lesleyc64
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We are returning to Le Petit for our second time this winter. We have traveled extensively in the carribean but Le Petit is perfection. It's small size guarantees a peaceful, intimate stay. It is authentic, not an over the top busy, ostentatious resort. Remy and staff are always there with amazing restaurant recommendations. Being on the French side of the island means we had amazing French cuisine every night. A small motorized cart gets you in and out of town with ease. Once a week is mardi gra; fun shopping at the booths. Those who prefer crowds and commercialization stay on the crowded Dutch side. The French side is bliss.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. All face the beach, steps away. This year we booked a ground floor room. Open the door and you're on the beach.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple