“WHY EAT ANYWHERE ELSE ?”
Review of Chez Karim

Chez Karim
Ranked #33 of 71 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Moroccan
Reviewed April 4, 2015

should have found Karim's earlier. Best place on the island, and for the money, impossible to beat!
Exquisite Middle Eastern food
I am almost tempted to go back to St. Martin JUST for Karim !

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank steven w

Reviewed January 12, 2015

We stumbled upon Chez Karim on route to our accommodation and ended up going there for lunch and dinner on several occasions. I had my heart set on fresh seafood everyday but once I had a taste of the Shrimp sandwich and Cous Cous dinner that was all I craved for the rest of the vacation. (I'm back home from my vacation and still think about his food)

Aside from the delicious food, the service was impeccable and friendly. You can take your food to go, or, sit on his patio chairs and people watch.

I want to go back to St. Martin just to eat at Chez Karim again.

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank najla b
Reviewed December 20, 2014

We found Chez Karim's easily - on the Main Rd through Grand Case, on the right - heading north, just before the pharmacy (not along restaurant row in GC). We ate there several times for lunch and dinner throughout our week in GCase (open 11-11). The cuisine is Moroccan/Algerian and is reasonably priced. The food was outstanding, as was the hospitality of Karim and his staff. Euros and dollars were both accepted here; everyone spoke English and French. We would highly recommend eating/ordering takeout from Karim. I wish he would open a place in the Northeast U.S.!

Date of visit: December 2014
3  Thank Peter J
Reviewed October 24, 2014

The food was absolutely wonderful and the owner was very friendly. We had a ton of excellent food for 2 and only $25US. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank Robin P
Reviewed July 25, 2014

on holiday, in St Maarteen island, on the french side at Grand Case, we stopped several times at Chez Karim restaurant and Kebab.
serving tasty shawarma and more excellent couscous and tagine, typical from north africa specialties ! my son, 11, was delighted especially after swimming !

Date of visit: July 2014