“EXCELLENT!!!”
Review of Road Town Bakery

Road Town Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Tortola
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Chocolate French crescent- Great Bread. We shopped here as a treat for our boat. Will say I wasn't impressed with their candy.

There are newer reviews for Road Town Bakery

Reviewed 1 July 2010

Really excellent sandwiches and cakes prepared by friendly and fast staff with a couple of little tables outside. Great place for lunch.

1  Thank Hampsters2
Reviewed 10 June 2010

I had a wine and dessert party the night before my daughter's wedding, which was held at the Villa I had rented (Elm Villa - FABULOUS). There were 25 people at the party and I ordered two desserts from RT Bakery - a cheesecake with half topped with cherries, the other half with pineapple; and a chocolate mousse cake. Both were DIVINE. The cheesecake was baked but not dry at all. The mousse cake was a huge hit. And not as expensive as I had expected them to be... about $25 each if I recall correctly. This was in Feb '09 so can't recall the exact price.

Reviewed 23 May 2010

We found a place to grab breakfast on Tortola somewhat tough but enjoyed The Road Town Bakery. It is part of a school program and the students take it seriously. Their pastries are tasty and I am dissapointed that I forgot to try the coconut bread. At 3 dollars each this is a bargain meal. There are a few tables outside which are a good spot to watch the roosters/chickens cruise around while you enjoy your breakfast treats.

1  Thank andrewvargo
Reviewed 8 March 2010

My wife and I have been coming to Tortola for many years and have always depended on the Roadtown Bakery for our bread, rolls and cakes.

We especially enjoy the Bagets, Chocolate Cappuccino Muffins and the Chocolate Croissants, which are as good, if not better, then any we tasted while visiting in France.

The Roadtown Bakery is definately one of the crown jewels of Tortola!!!

Richard K. Swartzell