“Nice Bakery items”
Review of Road Town Bakery

Road Town Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Tortola
Reviewed May 4, 2012

This is a small bakery on old main street in road town . It was the first of many coffee shops that have shown up since . It is a nice place to meet friends and watch the world go by . Best bakery items on Tortola.

1  Thank Sian B

Reviewed May 1, 2012

We had one of the best chocolate crossants here and the people were very friendly

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Chocolate French crescent- Great Bread. We shopped here as a treat for our boat. Will say I wasn't impressed with their candy.

Reviewed July 1, 2010

Really excellent sandwiches and cakes prepared by friendly and fast staff with a couple of little tables outside. Great place for lunch.

1  Thank Hampsters2
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I had a wine and dessert party the night before my daughter's wedding, which was held at the Villa I had rented (Elm Villa - FABULOUS). There were 25 people at the party and I ordered two desserts from RT Bakery - a cheesecake with half topped with cherries, the other half with pineapple; and a chocolate mousse cake. Both were DIVINE. The cheesecake was baked but not dry at all. The mousse cake was a huge hit. And not as expensive as I had expected them to be... about $25 each if I recall correctly. This was in Feb '09 so can't recall the exact price.