The resort was a convenient location to stay before and after our week on a sailing charter which was located at Nanny Cay. Weary on our arrival after 12 hours of travel I found that I my phone had fallen out in the cab from the airport. The office personnel on duty at Nanny Cay went through some great efforts to locate the taxi driver who found the phone in his cab. He returned it to me at the hotel the following morning. I am thankful for the assistance all the way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town