“Oh yeah we Eats Cafe!”

Price range: US$6 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Looked up on TripAdvisor. Just a short walk from our hotel. Nice, sleek decor. Friendly service and great food. Hamburger was super! Plantain side delish!
Lots of reasonable menu choices! Great music. My husband and I enjoyed playing name that tune!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,299)

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We've eaten here many times on various trips and it's as good as ever. Fresh food prepared to order and the prices are reasonable. Service is prompt and attentive. Be prepared for a wait at peak times. Recommend the salads and breakfast. Try the greek salad with grilled mahi mahi. It's excellent!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Great casual affordable restaurant. American cuisine. We had an omelette, blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and Belgian waffle. All were very good

Reviewed July 15, 2018

During our stay on SMB, my wife and I eat here almost everyday for breakfast and lunch. It is literally across the street from Westin GC. Their breakfast and lunch are great and very in-expensive.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Everyone talked about how great this place is. My insurance guy back home, some random person in line at immigration. Ok, that's not everyone. But my expectations were up here. And they weren't met. I had the Tuna and Swiss Panini with Island rice and beans and he a burger with fries.

My Panini was good and it was large enough that I was able to save the leftovers for dinner. But the Island rice and beans were just average. He said his burger was fine. I snuck one of his fries, read, one. They were limp and cool.

Service was so-so. We usually have pretty good service at places so I was surprised by that. We still paid the 16% required tip which is standard on the island.

With the prices on the island, I wish we'd spent our money somewhere else.