“HEAVENLY FOOD”

Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2018

We weren't sure what to expect from a restaurant advertised as an Asian French Mediterranean fusion restaurant. We could not have predicted the fine cuisine we experienced at Blue Cilantro. In spite of Grand Cayman having many fine restaurants from which to choose, we decided our last night here we would once again go back to Blue Cilantro where we had eaten early in our visit. The ceviche is to die for. The wine list is excellent. The fresh whole fish cooked in clay was something to remember.
But great food without great service would still be a disappointment. No worries here. The staff were extremely accommodating and professional, and service was prompt without ever being pushy or making the customers feel rushed. A very lovely evening at a lovely restaurant!

1  Thank SHELLEY S

Reviewed March 13, 2018

My family and I went to this restaurant during our vacation on Grand Cayman Island. We found the service to be very good. We all enjoyed our appetizers and main courses, especially the Asian Aromatic Seafood and the Whole Catch of the Day, which was a red snapper. The dessert was also really good, especially the sticky toffee pudding!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Love the decor. Great service, good food. Make reservation.
Restaurant is within walking distance from the Marriott.

1  Thank bctjunk
BlueCilantro, Manager at Blue Cilantro, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Thank you will pass this message to my Team

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Title is self explanatory. There were shards of glass in my dish during brunch. The shards of glass cut the inside of my mouth and tongue. I was bleeding quite profusely at the table and even after my wife explained what had happened the staff DID NOTHING! Eventually I must admit they did ask if I required medical attention. However,
even after I showed the staff and chef the shards of glass that remained in my food they still charged us the FULL BILL as they whisked away the container and stood astound expecting a tip.
CLASSY.
If I was a millennial I would have taken photos of the glass in my food. Butt the couple next to me did.
I will NEVER eat at Blue Cilantro again. Even if they paid me.
Very average food for the money.

10  Thank MarvellousMen12
Reviewed February 19, 2018

This was a nice place for lunch. Not very busy. Good service, except one person ordered salad with the burger and got fries.