“Great food and saki, fun getting the sushi boat!”
Review of Yoshi Sushi

Yoshi Sushi
Ranked #10 of 126 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here on our honeymoon and loved it! We went specifically to get me sushi boat, and the menu had lots of delicious looking food, but we stuck with the boat and loved having a little bit of lots of different things! Also really enjoyed getting a tasting tray of saki. A really fun night, and very tasty food!

1  Thank Palanf

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Great sushi. Fun floor tables. Great staff. Was very impressed with this restaurant in an unassuming strip center.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a combo meal. I love sushi, but didn’t like anything on this combo meal. They served a cooked fish even though it wasn’t listed that way in the menu. I’ve not been to a restaurant that didn’t do anything when I told them that I didn’t like the meal they served. They didn’t care.

1  Thank Kathy N
Reviewed July 28, 2018

We had great service and excellent sushi. Everything was fresh, the resraurant was clean and extremely busy both nights we were there.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

I was missing Asian food and decided to try this restaurant as we were staying at the Sunshine Suites. I was pleasantly surprised when we entered the restaurant...it's not much to look like from the outside, but the interior is very hip. We got lucky as we had not made a reservation but the hostess was able to move parties around and accommodate us. The sushi is not what I was used to in the US but was very good. We made it for happy hour (before 7 pm) where there are reduced price alcoholic beverages. My family and I had some appetizers, drinks and dessert....I had the seafood ramen which was absolutely delicious. Even after all the food, I was pleasantly surprised that our bill was reasonable, even compared to Texas standards. Would highly recommend!

Tip: make a reservation and get there before Happy Hour!