“Great Steak Dinner!”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Copper Falls Steakhouse presents one of the most unique and innovative menus ever seen. Not only does every entrée include a complimentary martini, well-drink or beer, you also get to choose which vegetables and starch you prefer – plus each steak dinner has a choice of six different sauces. From an 8-ounce Filet to a 28-ounce Porterhouse, our Certified Angus Beef steaks are hand-cut and aged 28 days before grilling to your liking. If you fancy something other than steaks, our menu also offers Rack of Lamb, Center-Cut Pork Chop, various chicken and seafood dishes, as well as several vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner while on vacation. I'm still thinking about that meal! It was that good. I had a ribeye which was excellent, great sides, and really good service. We are planning a trip back next year and this restaurant is definitely on our return list!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This place us rated high in trip advisor and for a good reason - the steak/lobster, drinks and service are absolutely top notch. The steaks were cooked perfectly and the lobster was probably one of the best lobsters I have had in a long time. Love the side dish selections and how accommodating the servers were to switch out choices. The wine fridge is front and center when you walk in the front door and their wine list is extensive! Great restaurant.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Visited Copper Falls for the first time with a group 2 days ago and the experience could not have been any better! The ambience is beautiful with dim lights and wooden set up for a good dining moment. They have a choice of a martini/ highball/ beer and 2 sides with every main course. We ordered the fried calamari as an appetizer and the lobster bisque soup (oh so creamy and yum!). And for the best part - I ordered for myself a 12oz. Rib eye steak - Pittsburgh style, medium rare with Burgundy mushroom sauce and garlic potato mash. The steak was juicy and was perfectly rare inside with a charred outside. Concluded this dinner with a fantastic Copper Falls Coffee and a Sticky Toffee Pudding with extra vanilla ice-cream. All in all - HIGLY RECOMMENDED :)

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had an amazing meal at Copper falls. My wife and I shared the Porterhouse, it was cooked perfectly and flavorful. The steaks come with 2 sides and a cocktail. Everything tasted wonderful and was very tastefully dine. This was an excellent steakhouse experience. This is thr place to get a steak on the Island.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Planned to go once, ended up going back two more times because it was so good!
We had the filet, NY strip, pork chop and prime rib. All were excellent quality and are on par with any high end steak house in the states (I've eaten at many of them). For CI$30-50 ( depending on the cut of meat) you get the meat, starch side, veggie side and a drink (martini or beer). That's actually a good value for what you get and the quality of it all.