“The Best! Staff, Food and Service! ”
Review of Thai Orchid

Thai Orchid
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and top notch service! Andy, our server was knowledgeable, kind and efficient. The entire staff worked well together and their genuine friendliness and professionalism was refreshing. They blessed us with a surprise anniversary dessert platter!!! What a treat! AAA+++ Keep up the good work guys

Reviewed September 3, 2018

The food here is good, but not great. Change of pace eatery when you want this kind of food. Wait staff is attentive and friendly.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

This is our fourth year visiting Grand Cayman. The first couple of years we visited a Chinese restaurant further down the street from the Marriot where we always stay. We found them each time to be not very friendly or warm or bubbly. Last year I saw the Thai Orchid as I went out for my run in the morning. We went for dinner one night and wow!!!, it was marvelous and the staff was so incredibly friendly, we were impressed. The wontons were the best I had ever eaten and although not on the menu any longer I asked for Orange Chicken and they delightfully made it for me. Well skip ahead to this year, we got the same over the top service and great wontons and orange chicken. They have my vote for best Asian in Grand Cayman, I encourage everyone to patronize this superb restaurant....

1  Thank Jrh45550
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

A restaurant offers good taste and good quality of food. It is not a fancy one like the Seven at the Ritz Calton, or the Luca at the Caribbean Club, but the taste and quality have been consistent on every visit over years.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Whether we are staying on the west end or east end, we love to hit the Saturday lunch buffet on our way to our departure flight. The food is fresh and delicious, and the selection never get boring. I also enjoy that they aren't afraid to put a couple of spicy dishes out there. The sushi offerings are one of the stars of the show. While we are usually beat and get iced tea, there is a large drink selection and an entire wall of different wines. The atmosphere is very friendly.