“Excellent”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We had my husbands birthday dinner there and it was delicious. We would highly recommend this place! The waitstaff was very friendly and it was a nice atmosphere! The ribeye steak, chipotle creamed corn and their home made bread were to die for! They also had a peanut butter soufflé that was AMAZING to say the least especially if you love peanut butter!!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Sommelier was extremely helpful and pointed us to a fabulous super Tuscan wine. Filet was cooked perfectly and the Oscar was tasty. Appetizer was out of this world as they combined feta, watermelon, honey and pumpkin with beets. I would highly recommend this to start. Our waiter Chris was extremely attentive and spent a lot of time with us during our meal. The service staff was first class. My wife had fish that was wrapped in a banana leaf then cooked in a salt crust. They opened the salt crust and removed the skin and tail table side. It was cooked with lemon and butter and was delicious. We had the lemon cauliflower and the lobster and truffle twice baked potato for our sides. Both were very good.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Upscale steakhouse/restaurant located on the hotel side, ocean tower side of the Ritz Carlton. The salmon with bearnaise and loaded baked potato were excellent. The complimentary rolls were a nice touch as well.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We dinned twice at Seven during our stay the the Ritz Carlton. Our first experience was just for drinks and a birthday cake (son's 19th birthday) in the late evening. The staff made our birthday celebration memorable, and the cake prepared by the Ritz's Melissa Logan was simply the best.

We dined again at Seven later in the week to celebrate our daughters 14th birthday. The steaks were perfectly cooked and my son and I shared a large 60-day dry aged cut that was excellent. The most memorable dessert of the night award went to my daughter who ordered "Fire and Ice" - I wish I had done followed her lead.

Meal, service, and ambiance all top notch.

1  Thank stan b
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I don't know how this restaurant is not rated in the top 10...we almost missed going here because of its lower ratings on this site. It was the best meal and the most memorable on our vacation. The ambiance is beautiful. Highlight cocktail was bourbon smoked tableside. The tomato n mango salad with coconut was so flavorable. Dover sole and steaks from the ranch were the finest quality and perfectly prepared. The smoked mashed potatoes were smooth...and holy cow the luxury on 7 mile sea salt Carmel dessert was to die for. Expensive but worth every penny.

1  Thank ofdevils