“Fresh and fun”

Boggy Sand Caribbean Kitchen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious lunch. Best fries ever! Farrah was our server and super sweet. Next door to Fosters grocery in West Bay. Lovely place for lunch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food try the Ackee and codfish... Kept coming back. Ask for Farah she will take very good care of you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a BRITISH national who resides in West Bay, and I frequent this restaurant at least 2 times a week.
Consistently excellent food and service, and great value for money. Hence why I come here twice a week knowing full well I am not going to get ripped off, that the service and food will be of an excellent standard.
I'm not sure where Shairm has got this $9 for tap water from? And why this restaurant was given a 1* for the selling of tap water? You only have to look at the other reviews to see this is very good restaurant.
I guess you always get one!

My only gripe would be the coffee is not the best, but I will not be petty and knock a fine restaurant down because of one thing I dislike.

I look forward to many more future visits to this fine restaurant...

Jonny

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Small local and beautiful place! We got in for breakfast and enjoyed every bit! Farah gave us a kind and pleasant service, making us super happy! We wish we had more time on the island so we could Come over again! Very much recommended!

We had banana pancakes and French toast!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a great lunch here on our first day on vacation. The food was amazing and delicious! The service was excellent- Farah did everything to make sure we were enjoying our time there. The decor was beautiful and I couldn't believe this was opened just 9 months ago! If you're on your way to or from the turtle sanctuary, please stop in. Farah will make you feel like family.