“Best crudo menu ever!”

Yara Global Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Yara Global Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Description: YARA means the “place” in the native Taino language of the Caribbean and was a gathering place, sometimes mystical and sacred, dedicated to feasts and celebrations. YARA delivers on creative cuisine, stylish libations and a hand selected wine list.
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

To start off I am not a raw fish kinda person, but we tried 3 appetisers from the crudo bar menu and they were excellent . The ceviche was light and delicious with hints of ginger to give it an extra kick; my friend had the sashimi and she enjoyed the refreshing flavors. And last but not least we had the beef tartare, which was my personal favorite: it was delicious, but spicy, I can barely tolerate spicy food, but I didn't let this one go to waste.

For main course I ordered a 35 year old dry aged steak, and my friend had the filet mignon. We both like simple so we loved the filet mignon. As for me it was my first time trying a dry aged steak so it took me a couple of bites to get into it but it was really good once you get use to the different flavors.

By this time we were full but the reason why I really came to Yara was the Dulce de leche lava cake. It was the most creamy soft and sweet lava cake ever and the presentation itself was gorgeous. As far as Dulce de leche goes, any Argentinian would be happy with it.

It was an amazing experience between the food and David, our server, who made our evening memorable. Thank you for everything!

YaraGlobalSteakhouse, Manager at Yara Global Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Micky A,

You are most welcome for everything! Thank you for dining with us and sampling a wide variety of our crudo bar options. That 35 days dry aged baseball sirloin is one of our most popular steaks, and now that you've tried it, I'm sure we'll see you back for more.

Come back for another dulce de leche lava cake anytime, we bake 'em fresh as soon as you order.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I was visiting in the Cayman Islands this last week with my Husband to attend a wedding and I must say, apart from the wedding itself, our visit to Yara was the highlight of the trip. It was actually so amazing we went back again the very next night.

The atmosphere is great and the service was top notch but ultimately it was the food that really made this place stand out. We did the tasting menu for 2 (which is great bang for your buck) and it was honestly one of the best meals I've ever had in my life. The salmon was so fresh and cooked to a perfect med rare, steak with mushroom sauce was buttery and delicious, the quinoa risotto was creamy and amazing but my absolute favourite thing was the baked oysters.

100% a must try.

Dear Megan B

we are honored that you chose to dine with us two nights in a row during your trip to Cayman last week. We wholeheartedly agree, the miso baked oysters are a must-try item for anyone visiting YARA! Thank you very much for the excellent review, we look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Grand Cayman.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Thank you to Chef Dylan and the whole team at Yara for making our experience so special! If you love fine dining, make sure to add a trip to this restaurant to your agenda while you are in Cayman. Really excited to go again when they add baleadas to the menu!

YaraGlobalSteakhouse, Executive Chef at Yara Global Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Hey Dave O,

Was a pleasure to have you dine with us at YARA last week, and I loved our chat about Honduran Baleadas! You never know when they might make an appearance as a special!

Please come back soon, it's always a pleasure to serve and chat with you.

Dylan Benoit
Executive Chef

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful meal. An amazing space, we ate like kings!!!! Ceviche and steaks, what a combination, with an oyster bar and the most attentive staff on 7 mile. We'll be back!!!!

Dear Ms Kim Eaton,

Thank you for the glowing review. We agree, it doesn't get much better than a delicious steak and our fresh snapper ceviche! Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I visited Yara with a group of 7. The atmosphere is beautiful. The servers were very nice but the food delivery was slow. Dinner took hours. We had to ask three times to order and for the check twice. The food was subpar, nothing to write home about but I travel weekly for work and consider myself a foodie, I eat out a lot and frequent anything from DDD selections to five star restaurants. My steak was ordered medium, blackened, the blackened was unnoticeable and it was unevenly cooked, my steak was more rare in the middle. My friends did enjoy the Caesar salad and lobster tail.

Livetoeat345, Manager at Yara Global Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear TravelingGirl5219

I am terribly sorry that your experience at YARA was anything less than exceptional. We strive for perfection in all aspects of our restaurant and we clearly didn't live up to your expectations. Please feel free to contact me right away at 345-327-8515 or Marshall@yararestaurant.com. We would appreciate it if you would give us the oppertunity to serve you again while you are still here in Cayman

Marshal Bishop