“Great cocktails”

Yara Global Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Yara Global Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Description: YARA means the “place” in the native Taino language of the Caribbean and was a gathering place, sometimes mystical and sacred, dedicated to feasts and celebrations. YARA delivers on creative cuisine, stylish libations and a hand selected wine list.
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

We're kind of cocktail snobs. We quickly grew tired of the standard drinks around the island: cheaply made, overpriced margaritas, so so frozen rum concoctions, etc... But we walked into Yara for happy hour one day, and wow! The staff are so friendly, and the cocktails are creative, balanced and a fantastic value.

One bartender in particular, Rolly, immediately made us feel at home. He took time to craft delicious drinks and accommodate all our needs. We went back for drinks every day for the rest of our trip, and he was always there, greeting us by our names. Just fantastic!

1  Thank Seth G

Reviewed June 6, 2018

The service is always good. The friendliness makes you feel like a regular.
I love the ambiance, the décor, the music and the wooden art sculptures. Makes you feel like you are in a big metropolitan city, yet it remains intimate in the overall feel.
I was moving gently to the music and caught a staff member doing the same! We laughed at each other, it was a nice moment!
I would highly recommend this place.
I can't believe it s not busier!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

The restaurant is beautiful and the food was excellent. The Brussels sprouts may have been the best I have had. The ginger gin cocktail was fabulous. The staff was so friendly but not pesky. We had tuna and steak and it was all great. If u are looking for a place to go a dress up just a bit and have a romantic meal this would be nice.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I think I just ate the most tender filet mignon I've ever had and I've been to a lot of real top-notch steakhouses around the world. Amazingly tender and tasty. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I'm definitely going back again.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Ill just say this: prices are high and the place looks like a cheap cafe certainly not a high end steak house. Wine list is weak, a few napa cabs but nothing great. My steak was super fatty and they didnt have what i ordered even though they said they had it. I think most people are being nice with reviews because they are on vacation