1,552 results
All reviews stingers bar ambassador divers free breakfast sandy path yogurt bacon or sausage make your own waffles grand cayman dive shop short path breakfast room waffle maker pool area breakfast staff across the street front desk staff hot tub
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice stay during the off season. This is a great place for the price, and it includes a small breakfast. It’s off the beach so if you want an ocean view, then this is not for you. It’s a good place for a home base to visit the island, well situated on 7 Mile Beach & 25 min walk to Georgetown. Very small beach access, but seriously, you pay at least $100 less per day than next door at the Marriott.

Stayed: October 2018
2  Thank RML808
comfortsuitesteam, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest;

You have summed us up extremely well. We are excellent value for our guests. As you've mentioned our reasonable rates include complimentary full hot buffet breakfast (scrambled eggs, waffles, pastries and much more) and wifi access. While we are not directly on the beach, we are so very close. Our guests take the public footpath to the right of our pool & jacuzzi and within 2 minutes are strolling along Seven Mile Beach. As a little something extra we have blue canvas beach lounge chairs at the end of the public footpath and our Beach Attendant is close by to assist with an umbrella. We have many repeat guests and we look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you're in Grand Cayman!

Reviewed October 12, 2018

I've stayed here before a few years ago so my wife and I chose this place again as the last experience was so good. This is on Seven Mile Beach but you're not ocean front. But it's a short path (less than 1 minute) from the beach so even though you don't have an ocean view, you're on the ocean side of the road and there is beachfront chairs for this hotel specifically. The breakfast is more than enough and great value since it's included with the room rate. Clean rooms were always taken care of on time and properly. All staff were over the top pleasant any time you talked to them. Wifi worked well in the hotel. On the beach, you can get free wifi from the Marriott so that's great too. All in all, I'd highly recommend the hotel as it's right on the south tip of Seven Mile and at a fraction of the price of the rest of the hotels.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 300darrynm
comfortsuitesteam, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest;

You have summed us up perfectly! We have many repeat guests and our team looks forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in Grand Cayman!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Comfort suites is the best option when compared to hotels in the area within the same price bracket. I was particularly pleased with the complementary breakfast they offer and how professional they handle issues.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BusTraveller416
Annette S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star review! I have passed along your message of thanks to our hardworking team, with a special thank you to our Breakfast Team. As you realize, we are excellent value as our reasonable rates include out complimentary full hot buffet breakfast and wifi access. Scrambled eggs and waffles, what more could you want! We have many repeat guests and our team looks forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in Grand Cayman!

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I was a little skeptical about staying at the Comfort Suites as I usually stay at the Marriott but this hotel offers everything you need at a great price! Plus free breakfast buffet every morning, coffee, tea and lemon water station which was available 24/7 and clean rooms with a great view!! I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rtruschi2018
StanleyToronto, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear Guest - thank you for your kind review and for giving us a try. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed the service, location and value that we offer the traveler to Grand Cayman.
Yours in Hospitality
Thomas Mason CHA
General Manager and Partner

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is below average. Being one of the cheapest hotels on seven mile beach (a fantastic location if your visiting Grand Cayman by the way) I understandably wasn't expecting the Ritz Carlton. However, given that your still forking out over $130USD a night, my advice would be to spend slightly more and stay somewhere where you will enjoy your stay and your surroundings.
Our whole experience with this hotel screamed under funded.
The decor is depressing.
The service in the bar by the pool encourages you to drink somewhere else and the security guard after night fall clearly doesn't hide the fact that he sleeps on the job.
There's more I could complain to you about regarding this hotel but I'm not going to bore you with details. I'm simply going to say, your better off staying elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rhyscook

Dear Guest - thank you for your feedback. I should mention that our bar/restaurant has just undergone a major renovation and that our public areas were also refurbished less than a year ago. I am sorry of your were underwhelmed. This is the great thing about Cayman, there is a hotel for everyone, if you choose to spend $400-1200 a night you will find accomodations of a higher level. If you seek value, a great central location and service, I think we are the place to stay. Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback.
Yours in Hospitality