“Excellent again”

Living The Dream Divers
Ranked #3 of 33 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Only Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for unparalleled personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service, small groups & guided dives on board the biggest, newest dive boats in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving course, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our Dive Team professionals are the friendliest, highly trained instructors on island with genuine passion for what they do. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was our return visit. Just like last year diving with Living The Dream Divers was excellent. Well organized, small groups, a variety of different dive sites every day. Everything taken care of, we just dove. Planning was smooth, Liz was organizing everything. Timely pick ups. Great friendly staff. Everybody we dove with was great. Jack, Warren, Sidney, Courtney (always happy and fool of energy), Scot (does he ever stop smiling ? I hope not ! ), Ty. Our last dive on Saturday captain Christian gave us a great surprise. We were talking and hoping all week to go to the north wall but it didn't look likely to happen because of high winds. Then it happened. We got on a boat and out of the blue Christian says "You are returning customers so you are family now. I know you, you are good divers , you can handle some waves and current so lets go." And off we went to Ghost Mountain. Fantastic. Thanks a lot Christian. Oh, and did I mention Gary ? The boss too busy working on our comforts to get in the water.
We are coming back next year. Booked already.
Thank you guys.

1  Thank jnitecki2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,679)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"full service"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great fun diving with Warren, Sydney, Scott, and Christian. Everything was perfect. The crew, boat, dive sites, and other divers on the dives. Sydney's cookies are awesome. Scott too much fun. Christian still not sure about the Marlin . Thanks Pat and Collin

1  Thank trickmoore

Ballad of Living the Dream

No reason or rhyme to Island time
With No worries or hurries

Living the Dream
That's why I come
Don't want to leave

But Zero means zero, I Gotta come up
A little Narcosis and lots of smiles
gives sweet memories
Of life on the Isles

Living isn’t living Right
without Living the Dream

Reviewed April 3, 2018

How would one define laid back and first class as being compatible. Open Webster's dictionary and look up " Living the Dream". There you will find the harmonious combination of the two. This dive company is subtle, they have on time valet pickup and delivery and "they are always on time", they have prerequested information about your diving experience as well as any equipment needs so that when arriving to the boat everything you need to dive is already on board and ready to go, and have " bar none" the best custom designed diving boats I have ever been on, friendly and fun, informative, and above all, safe. The owners are always around, insuring unprecedented quality control. Often times they Captain the boat and lead the dive. They under promise and over deliver. I have had the good fortune of being a customer from the very beginning. Thank you for your professionalism. Trip & Missy

See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018

My son and I are new to diving and decided to do our Advanced Open Water with LTD, I am so glad we did. The crew was incredible and so helpful. It was so nice to dive with a small group and the boats were so well maintained and comfortable. I also appreciate the enthusiasm that Scottie, Warren, Jack and Christopher had for diving, they genuinely seemed happy to be in the water whenever they had the chance and guide clients. This trip and diving with LTD made me want to dive any chance we get from now on, already planning our next trip. I look forward to returning to Grand Cayman and diving with them again. Don't look anywhere else, book your dive with LTD. Thank you for a great trip.