“Seriously good food!”

Southern Spice
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Southern Spice Indian Restaurant definitely means taste, flavor, affection, pleasure, delight, happiness, charm, sentiment, pathos, beauty and essence of Indian Cuisine.
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten in indian restaurants across the world as I am a business traveller and trust me there Dosa has to be one of the best out there! Second dish I tried was the Mali Kofta with garlic naan again the was amazing texture with spices that infuse your taste buds. I will go back today as it's my last day in Cayman islands, if you don't believe the truth is in the taste give it a shot you won't be disappointed

1  Thank Rajvinder S

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

It’s not my first time to eat Indian and nepali food..but it’s my first time to dine here ..the appetizers that we ordered was so good specially with the green sauce ...we try to order for second one but kitchen is close ..I forgot the name ..we ordered 3 different main course the taste was good but it’s little bit sweet and less of salt .. the place was authentic ,the server is friendly and helpful if you have a little bit detailed request about food ..

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Had take out from here one night, it did not resemble Indian cuisine at all. The sauce, the spices, it just was not there. Very disappointing.

SouthernSpice I, Owner at Southern Spice, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Good Day Mr.TO2,
I am disappointed to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. We pride ourselves on doing all we can to make sure that our guests have a wonderful experience. If you would like to contact us via email at eatsouthernspicecayman@gmail.com, we would like an opportunity to discuss the situation with you.

Rajesh.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

I don’t like my seafood battered, but the shrimp curry and lobster curry here were very fresh and tender. They also had a variety of flavored naan. We had the plain and garlic naan breads, which were delicious. Service was good. The decor was ok. This place is located in a strip mall, so parking was plentiful.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

The food here is delicious every time and there is a huge range of dishes to try. I come here every week and I've never had a bad or even average experience. Best place to eat in Cayman! Plus the staff are lovely!