“Good breakfast ”

Cimboco
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Cimboco has a cool menu. I was able to try the salmon omelette. This was different for me since it had sweet potatoes and spinach within it. If you go, ask for the homemade papaya jam for your toast! Also tried the waffle with eggs which was good. They also have mimosas. This was around brunch time.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Been to the island three time now, in May 2018 my wife an I drove by this place and decided to stop in, all I can say is the food is homemade tasted better than nearly all the expensive places we have eaten at on the island. So glad we came in, super friendly staff, has a local diner type of vibe, we loved it! We will be back next year and will definitely be eating here, they even gave a frequent diner card, I keep it with me to remind me of a the great experience I had eating there!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Perfect omelette and eggs benedict. At very good prices. Breakfast menu is huge and the resturant is very nice. Just a small walk from the Marriott on SMB. With so much to choose from and great prices we ate here a few times.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Fun vibrant interior, balanced menu with something for everyone, reasonably priced for the Cayman. Not stellar, but no complaints. Nice.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

We ate there every morning for breakfast. The food and service were very good and reasonably priced.