3,333 results
All reviews bar jack the ritz the club lounge beach side resort view blue restaurant grand cayman la prairie spa sushi restaurant ocean front tasting menu cold towels steam room resort fee four seasons front row rum punch
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This was my first visit to Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman, we loved the experience, the service was impeccable and flawless. I strongly recommend dinning at seven and have a drink made by Adam. Golf Course is challenging and beautiful. The Spa fantastic. I will definitely return in the near future.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Hermes_Cuello, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear aleita0,

We are very happy to learn that you had such a memorable stay at our resort! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community. We greatly appreciate your time and are delighted to learn that the exemplary service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a week with my husband and 18 month old. Such a wonderful hotel with young kids. Kids under 5 eat free and the children’s pool/water park area is great. Beautiful beach right on seven mile beach. Rooms were nice. Service was great. Food is very expensive as you would expect. We booked a private cabana dinner for our anniversary one evening and the food and service was phenomenal. We booked a room on the pool side because (1) it was significantly cheaper and (2) we thought we would spend a lot of time there with our son even though we love the beach. Despite what some reviews on here said, it was no big deal to walk through the hotel to the beach. Overall, a wonderful trip and would highly recommend the Ritz.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Hermes_Cuello, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear KSC413,

We are very happy to learn that you and your family had a fantastic stay at our resort! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community. We greatly appreciate your time and are delighted to learn that the exemplary service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again to our beautiful resort and island!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I am a resident on Grand Cayman and as a birthday treat I booked myself into the Spa. Whilst the spa is lovely and my treatment was very nice, the drilling and banging from the building work ruined the experience completely. I was so disappointed. The staff were lovely and I was given $50 off of my final bill but given this is a once in a blue moon treat for me, I would rather have been advised in advance that there would potentially be noise. I would have waited until the building work was over. All in all I came away disappointed.;-(

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lxkelly2016
Hermes_Cuello, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear lxkelly2016,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent experience at our spa. We are deeply disappointed that it was not what you expected and deserved and apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the noise interruptions.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen strive to provide the utmost genuine care and comfort for our guests and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future to provide the memorable experience you deserve.

If you would like to discuss your visit in more detail, you may reach me directly at 815-6001 and I will greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak to you personally.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This was our second time visiting the Ritz-Carlton at Seven Mile Beach, and we remember it being just as spectacular as the previous time. The first time, my husband and I were dating; the second time was with our six year old son for his birthday. Our son saw the pictures from our first trip and begged to go for his birthday. The first day, we didn’t have front row chairs, so we rented a bed; it was quite expensive and not entirely worth it. It’s definitely worth your time to get out early and claim your front row chair first thing in the morning, as chairs are included in your resort fee.

Red Sail Sports is on-site; on our second day they provided a private 2.5 hour snorkeling outing, which ended up being about the same price as the bed on the beach, but completely worth it! The short snorkeling trip was a perfect break from just sitting beach and poolside. Our captain brought us to Cheeseburger Reef and then to USS Kittiwake; both which we enjoyed immensely.

On our last day, the hotel arranged a four hour private snorkeling tour to Stingray City, Starfish Point, and the surroundings. Our guides took several pictures of us with a Go Pro, and we really appreciated the memories. Incidentally, they were great guides; very knowledgeable and helpful. We ended our tour with a fabulous lunch at Kaibo in Rum Point.

The hotel itself is both luxurious and family friendly; which is a perfect combination for us. They really went above and beyond in making the birthday experience memorable for my son and for us as well. From the birthday cake and gifts upon arrival, to the oceanfront upgrade, Marina and her team pulled out all the stops to make it as close to perfect as a Caribbean vacation can be. Also, the property is beautiful with lots of fun activities for kids (coconut hunting, crab discovery, and hanging out with the iguanas). There is also a waterpark style play area.

All of the restaurants are great! We tried them all except Blue. Had the most amazing fish at Seven, and sushi at Taikun was superb. There is really no reason to go off property, as the choices are endless.

We hope to return again one day! Thank you for a wonderful summer vacation!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Hermes_Cuello, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear Catcaroline4,

We look forward to welcoming you again to our beautiful island and resort!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I enjoyed my three nights at the Ritz. The overall room service was excellent. The resort had two residential areas. If you stay in less expensive tower, the ocean pool is far away. The main reception area was ok but congested and dated. The oceanside pool and facilities were very nice. However, I was not happy at the two restaurants I ate, because of poor service and pricey menu.

Room Tip: The Oceanside rooms have better views and easy access to the beach. My guess is they are lot more expensive.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank pg1943
Hermes_Cuello, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear pg1943,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We are delighted to learn that you had such a wonderful time during your recent stay at our resort! We greatly appreciate the feedback regarding our resort and facilities, as it will certainly help us improve our guests' experience in the future.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another brilliant vacation!