“Lauren’s is a must eat!”
Review of Lauren's

Lauren's
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Lauren and Lee were awesome. Lauren spoke to us very consistently througout the meal and made great conversation. The food was EXCELLENT!!! If you’re in Grand Cayman, you have to dine here. You would be greatly missing out. I went with my family of 6, and the service was great. Couldn’t ask for more! Seen below is a picture of the delicious fish tacos.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

If you are visiting Grand Cayman, dining at Lauren’s is a must! We ordered the shrimp scampi and the risotto and it was AMAZING!!! the owner came over to talk to us, very friendly and professional. I believe they only have selected days for dinner so check beforehand. I only wish we had discovered Lauren’s sooner because we missed out on their breakfast. If your Hotel has limited food options, in our case Kimpton Seafire then Lauren’s is a great yummy alternative! It was so good I forgot to take pictures of the food!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Very much enjoyed their fish tacos, pumpkin risotto!! Was also able to talk my kids into giving me a bite of their pancakes, which were also delicious!!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

We had to eat here twice...crepes were a big hit...the kids loved them...we eat crepes at other places on the the island...Lauren’s were the best!

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I regularly eat at Lauren’s and we are always really impressed with the food quality and consistency. Even the lunch food is given the same love and attention as the dinner food. One of my fave lunch dishes is the Lauren panini - holy wow! Fresh bread, juicy chicken, homemade pesto. Soooo good. Highly recommend this lovely family run restaurant!