From the minute we arrived we knew this place was for us. Corrina in the office was so friendly and helpful and the grounds were beautiful. We stayed in Unit 1, and LOVED IT!! There were six of us (2 adults and 4 kids ages 10, 7, 5, 2) and we all agree it was the best vacation ever. I loved it not being right in front of the pool as I felt we had more privacy. It had the perfect decor for my family of six, boys room, girls room, awesome. Even free calls back to the states and free wifi!! The beach was beautiful and great snorkeling right outside of the hotel. My son and daughter spent hours snorkeling finding fish and shells. It was so clean, and so roomy. We rented a car and that was an adjustment but I highly recommend it so you can enjoy the whole island as we did. We sat on the beach and admired how spacious our area was especially when you see the Ritz next door with people lined up at the beach. We had stayed at an all-inclusive at another island last year and I feared that would be a hard adjustment, especially for my kids. But we didn't even notice it. Yes, eating out was pricey, but we managed to eat in most of the time and limit our meals out. The grocery store is a five minute walk from the condo and has everything we needed (waffles, fruits, deli meats, breads, cereals, etc.) We looked at other places while we were there and couldn't imagine being anywhere besides Coral Stone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach and tickle the sand with your toes, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands