Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews chef anu owen island dive staff paddle boarding small island grand cayman other guests honor system third visit the entire staff great food the kitchen staff great diving year after year grouper bloody bay the reefs
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Very attentive to every detail. Sleep, eat, dive, eat, nap, bike, snorkel, dine,,,repeat.
Best diving and guides ever. Owner even lent me clothes when luggage got lost. A
“Must” visit vacation. Already looking forward to next year!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2019

This was our first visit to SCC but won't be our last. On short notice, my wife and I scheduled 6 days at the Southern Cross Club. While I dive every year, she hadn't dived in several years, so she booked some refresher time with Sherry and did the PADI online Reactivate Course.
The experience couldn't have been better! I now have my dive partner back and we had some extraordinary dives with the most professional and pleasant dive masters I've ever encountered.
The entire experience at SCC is excellent - from the dive staff to the waitstaff to the office staff, everyone is focused on helping you enjoy your stay.
Do not come if you want 5-star luxury, that's not what SCC is about. The rooms are large, comfortable and clean but not "grand." The food is outstanding with much attention paid to well-balanced meals. It's hard to imagine how they get such fresh vegetables on a regular basis in such a remote setting.
We met a lovely group of people there which helped to make it a good week.
There is zero light pollution there which makes nighttime stargazing a world-class experience. Several evenings, we stayed out on the beach and just marveled at the sky.
We've been home for a couple of days now and are working on scheduling next year's visit to SCC.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank ChrisFromNJ
Reviewed April 10, 2019

Last March was our fifth year in a row that we spent at least a week diving and relaxing at Southern Cross Club. We're newbies among the regular guests. Concierge diving understates the care and service of Mike's diving team. Everyone is capable, helpful and enthusiastic. Jenn keeps the beachfront bungalows comfortable and clean, and attends to every need. We prefer to pay a bit more for the ones with outdoor showers. Nanu's and Sherill's all included food is wonderful. The daily routine is breakfast at 7:00, diving at 8:00. Hot tub upon return. Lunch at 12:30. A book and a nap in a hammock at 2:00. Sundowner Cocktails at 6:00; great caipirinhas. Dinner at 7:00 followed by a nightcap and amazing stargazing. Take a day off for fishing, and ride bikes down to Hungry Iguana for lunch on the beach by the airport. (It doubles as the airport lounge.). Visit the Reef Divers or Pirate's Point bar sometime. Take a kayak and do some snorkeling. Meet some wonderful new friends and renew past acquaintances. Never wear shoes or socks. No keys needed. A week is never enough time.

Room tip: 12 bungalows. None bad. All beachfront. 2 rooms upstairs. 2 handicap access. Some have outdoor showers for an added charge.
Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

My family and I visited the Southern Cross Club in December and were stunned by its beauty and the kindness of the staff. We kayaked to Owen Island - an uninhabited little island off of Little Cayman. Would love to visit again and spend longer, a definite must for anyone visiting Little Cayman.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2019

The safest place in the world for me is Southern Cross Resort on Little Cayman. The chefs check the food for my allergies. The dive masters show me the best underwater sites. The staff makes me feel welcome and relaxed. In short, I think it's all perfect. I am planning my next visit as I am leaving.

Date of stay: March 2019