Review Highlights
My favorite shallow dive site.

Given a choice for our second dive on the south side, I’ll select this site every time. Rich... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2020
Keefe B
Pretty Dive

Lots of good coral and sea life was spectacular. We took Little Sister boat with Tom and Stephen... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2019
Gstrehlow

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

I love this type of coral. Growing well. Lots of interesting fishes. Make sure to ask to go to this dive site.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Nice shallow dive with lots of elkhorn coral surrounded by schools of fish. A good place to find the small stuff. There were a couple of friendly groupers that followed us around.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Shallow dive. Beautiful coral. Colors were amazing! Lots of fish. Never saw such large Elkhorn coral and it was huge. Lots of fish hid in the Elkhorn making for fun pictures.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank R2RE
Reviewed May 30, 2015

there are huge corals here with such great shape. The largest lobster I've ever seen and some great cleaning stations. A must see!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed November 20, 2014

I loved this dive site! I dove this site at night and spotted an octopus; two sea turtles, a scorpion fish, a starfish, several lobsters and shrimp and a sea crab. It was awesome!!

Date of experience: November 2014