Review Highlights
Excellent Dive Resort

My dive group from South lake Tahoe stayed here in 1995, after having visited CoCo View resort in... read more

Reviewed March 5, 2020
Raymond F
Carson City, United States
Reef Divers of Cayman Brac

I spent a week vacationing in Cayman Brac with friends from my local dive shop. We stayed at the... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2019
Chris H
Kirkwood, Missouri

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband was extremely impressed with the dive briefing done by Reef divers. He also said they had a highly equipped boat with emergency procedures in place. Never expect an emergency but good to know they are prepared.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank SunLadyLiz
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We've been diving the Cayman islands for 20 years Capt. Stewart and Liesel did a great job with thorough briefings, fresh water rinse on board, water, and snacks. Concierge diving at it's finest!

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank Rachel E
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Concierge diving??!!! It's like being escorted to the seat at the stern so they can place your BC on you..........like a tailor shop. Such expertise in our dive masters..........beautiful dive sites.......Bloody Bay Wall is superb.......I'll go back to Cayman Brac

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank Larry R
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Resort and food, staff included, were great. Our package was a great deal, food and diving included. Valet diving as advertised was the most awful experience we have ever had. The DM's will NOT let you set up your own gear/tank, I asked the first few days and was told emphatically NO, and therefore, on each of my dives my tank was not set up the way I like it and made my dives uncomfortable. It appeared that the main focus was to get all the divers quickly off and on the boat with no regard to equipment and divers. Not once did a DM check with the divers while diving and there was no mention during the pre dive talk about Half tank, 20 minute turn arounds or any other safety items of what I expect from Professional dive operations. I asked if they wanted us to use a safety sausage if we were way out and needed help and the DM said he wouldn't know what to do if we used one, REALLY??? We have always had a DM go with us and stay with us the whole time. They usually try to show us not just tell us what to look for. The DMs did not stay at the exit of swim throughs to ensure that all divers were safely out. In my mind, the valet diving meant that your gear was picked up at your room, that's it. Most dive operations already just do that and then return your "cleaned" gear back to your room. It is my opinion that Brac Reef Divers is not a destination for discerning divers that want to fully enjoy their diving experience under safe diving conditions. Management needs to review the dive operations and policies.

Date of experience: May 2014
11  Thank jdm24680
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Fantastic DiveMasters! They always make diving a exceptionally great experience... The "valet" assistance is so nice and so much safer... I am surprised more dive resorts/operations do not advocate it as their standard.

Date of experience: July 2013