“Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RunMaryRu...
Savannah, Georgia
“Perfect!”
Reviewed May 14, 2015 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Minnie's rental is comfortable and cozy, right on the beach, and perfect for beach-combing, sunset watching, or reading in hammocks all day. Minnie lives upstairs but you never know she is there unless you want her to be. I traveled solo and liked having her nearby to chat with and answer questions, but also appreciated that she was very respectful of the solitude I was seeking. It is a centrally located so it was easy to explore the island from. The private beach with beach chairs and hammocks was large enough to not feel like I was missing out if I did nothing but stay there all day. The kitchen and internet were nice, and the bed was very comfortable. Minnie's place on Cayman Brac is the perfect place to get away from it all and now when I think of my "happy place", I think of Minnie's place!

Date of stay: May 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
21 May 2015
Thank you for this wonderful review. I am so happy that you enjoyed Featherstone. I try to be conscious about what I would want in a place to stay in the Caribbean and provide it for my guests so I am delighted that it worked well for you. Please come again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.