Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews farm tour beach club fruits and vegetables private pool chef mario manor house beach studio amazing property grand cayman cherry lime one of a kind great holiday the entire property shared kitchen the main house top notch roti
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2021

Le Soleil D’Or Cayman Brac is one of the best places I have ever stayed at. The resort exudes beauty and elegance and the staff made sure to make my stay very enjoyable and memorable. The accommodations are very spacious and elegantly furnished with gorgeous views of the Bluff and exotic vegetation and some rooms are overlooking the sea or the pool. The farm on the property is simply amazing and all the fruit and vegetables used in the restaurant are brought in daily fresh and ready to be prepared by the amazing Chefs. I am a big fan of the farm to table concept and all the food was exceedingly tasty and customised to my liking. As you walk around the property it’s like walking the Garden of Eden, simply beautiful everywhere you look, the Bluff, all the exotic flowers, the waterfall all giving it an air of serenity and peace. I also spent some time at the Beach Club which is a short drive from the property and next time I am there I definitely have to try the Spa which is located next to the Beach Club. I cannot recommend this place enough and thank you again to Dacia, Omar, Sarah and Christine for looking after me so well. I cannot wait to come back!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 3, 2021

This is an amazing hotel...the staff is the absolute best and the property itself is small and exclusive so your every need is looked after. Beautiful grounds and very comfortable large rooms. The dining is world class with their own farm producing every conceivable vegetable, herb, spice and tropical fruit. The farm visit is not to be missed

Room tip: We were in the Pink Guava Room overlooking the pool - very bright and spacious
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 29, 2021

We recently visited the Brac for the first time and had the most special family weekend at Le Soleil d'Or. Prior to arriving, Amar was super responsive and provided us with a lot of helpful planning tips and information. He greeted us at the airport and took us to our little piece of paradise for the weekend. We stayed in the Cherry Lime room, which was perfect for our family of four. The farm tour was so interesting and definitely one of the highlights of the trip. They grow just about everything on the farm, which meant that we had the freshest fruits and vegetables the whole weekend. Francis and Sara ensured we had the best breakfast and dinner each day. The grounds are impeccable, the rooms are well appointed and super comfortable and the staff are simply incredible. You will be so happy that you stayed at Le Soleil d'Or!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed March 27, 2021

A group of 11 of us had a wonderful weekend staying at this unique and special hotel. Amar could not have been more helpful before we arrived and then during our stay. The accommodation was very comfortable especially the Coast House with its own pool and amazing ocean view. The food was delicious and Sara and Francis were exceptional at looking after us all at meals. We loved the farm tour. The staff really make this wonderful hotel extra special.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed March 25, 2021

From the moment we arrived and were greeted warmly by Darcia and Saranya, we wanted to call this place home!
We stayed in the Manor House and were treated like royalty.
The grounds are stunning, the service impeccable, and the farm tour is extremely impressive. Our suites were so incredibly comfortable and breakfast was absolutely wonderful (best Nutella croissants I have ever had!)
A very special place that we can’t wait to return to!

Date of stay: March 2021