“Excellent pasta & soup; pizza not so much ”
Review of ciao

ciao
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Basseterre
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner with family of 6. Service was friendly and fast. Restaurant is clean and pleasant, with air conditioned room in the back. Ordered Pasta Alfredo, French Onion Soup, and pizza. The first 2 were outstanding, but pizza was undercooked and lacked flavor. Overall, though, it was a great meal and I would recommend the restaurant, especially if you happen to be staying at the Marriott, as it is very close and convenient.

1  Thank Bryan B

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

The food was good and we all enjoyed it. The owner however was such a sweet sole. It is obvious how much she loves cooking & being helpful to her customers. She gave us an aloe stalk for my son's sunburn. So incredibly kind. I hope people continue to go to their restaurant. My favorite food item was the bruschetta.

1  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We had just finished the Sunset cruise. We got dropped off at the Marriott and we set out to find a place for dinner. We stumbled upon Ciao. So glad we did. The place is kinda divey.... but..... the food is to die for. We were seated immediately. The complimentary bruschetta was great. My husband ordered the chicken parm...really great with the ham layer. I ordered the gnocchi Bolognese....omg.... the gnocchi pillows of love. The sauce...forget about it. Daughters ordered the Mahi . Very fresh and delish. I already miss Ciao. It's a must on the island.

2  Thank narlytoes
Reviewed July 2, 2017

Authentic, family-owned Italian. Very close to Marriott. Owners are on site. Great fresh selections with homemade pasta. Best gnocchi ever. Make reservations, and do not miss Ciao! Relax; great food takes time.

1  Thank 1818-Martin
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Best food we have ever eaten on a Marriott vacation destination. Everything was homemade. We had lobster ravioli, fettuccine Alfredo,. Gnocchi with bolaneese, beef ravioli. Owner came to meet us..super friendly staff..A+++++
O