“Holiday must”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Great lobster, st Kitts is lovely and this is probably the nicest restaurant we found, we recommend it to everyone

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Rock Lobster twice while visiting St. Kitts. The variety on the menu is great. The service was incredible. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. Food and drinks were delicious on both visits. I had steak both times, my husband had seafood. This was by far our favorite place to eat on St. Kitts!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The service and experience at Rock Lobster has certainly left a lasting impression and me and my wife. We decided to go there for a pre-anniversary dinner and were captivated from the moment we sat down. The service was on point, the food was delicious and the setting is quaint and lends to a really romantic ambiance. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great food , great service , short walk from Marriott resort about 15 min or even shorter cab ride . Nice casual dining would like to eat there one more time this trip. Had the ribeye and they blackend it for me was awesome.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Rock Lobster was our first meal of our vacation. It was a reasonable walk from our Marriot hotel. We were a party of 9 and seated outside in their patio area. There wasn't a view from the patio, but the ambiance was still nice We had four children with us, ranging in age from 20 months to 12 years. No children's menu was available but the staff was quick to offer smaller sized portions of adult entrees. They were also very kind and patient with all of the children and our youngest was entertained by the attention. In fact, I believe the waiter we had that night was probably the best we have ever had in terms of dealing with our brood. The food was excellent, and my wife's tequila and orange shrimp was her favorite meal during our trip.