“Incredible dinner, fantastic staff, and incredible location.”

Montpelier Plantation & Beach
Ranked #12 of 58 Restaurants in Nevis
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montpelier Plantation and Beach takes pride in being a member of Relais & Chateaux as well as having AAA Four Diamond awards. The Montpelier cuisine offers contemporary Caribbean cuisine with emphasis on fresh, innovative food. The kitchen focuses on the quality of the ingredients and makes a conscientious effort to use organic products whenever possible. To fully complement your meal at Montpelier you will find a well stocked cellar with exceptional wines and aged rums.
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We recently enjoyed and incredible meal at Montpelier. Upon our arrival and exiting our vehicle we were greeted (by name) by the incredible young lady at the main house front desk. We then met Eddison who fixed us a lovely cocktail before we wandered through the grounds. We originally had reservations in their restaurant but changed last minute to the intimate Mill experience. The Mill is an incredible 300 year old stone structure with beautiful views. This very intimate as there was only one other table with another couple. The menu is 5 courses changing daily to ensure freshness and was incredible.

This place is full of history and I could wander around these buildings and grounds for hours. The staff here is incredible really making us feel like family. My only regret was that we did not spend more time here, however we will likely call Montpelier home when we return to Nevis.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Having just arrived from Antigua, I can say that Nevis has a different type of beauty. The landscape is lush and full of wildlife. The environment is more serene and tranquil. This place is an old sugarcane plantation and it's historic roots show through in a impressive way. Wild monkeys roam through the area and are delightful to see!

The food here is, pricewise, comparable to a nice spot in the states and the quality definitely matches. Just be aware of the 24% tax/service charge automatically added (I will still leave small tips).

Overall, I felt relaxed as soon as I entered the grounds. Leave you windows open and enjoy the constant island breeze!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Creative dishes exceptionally well prepared perfectly complement the elegant, open air setting. The owners greet you like old friends.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We came over from the four seasons for a family dinner. It was absolutely exquisite. Helen the host / GM gave us a tour of the property ... and Cosmo the dog joined us. It’s such a beautiful resort — we would love to stay there some day
Dinner was so good. Our kids had the mushroom risotto, I had the lamb and my husband had the pork belly. Everything was beautifully prepared and so tasty.

I would definitely recommend this for dinner or a stay.

1  Thank Awarmstrong12
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with lush grounds, friendly staff, and delicious food. I would suggest this place to anyone looking for a cozy hotel away from the beaches.