“AMAZING! One of the best meals of my life!!!”
Review of The Rocks

The Rocks
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rocks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Nevis
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Discover lively Caribbean cuisine paired with global flair at our restaurant The Rocks, located in the epicenter of Golden Rock Inn. Dating back to the early 1800’s, it sits on a hundred acres stretching up the verdant slopes of Nevis Peak with glorious tropical gardens, and sea views toward the Caribbean islands of Antigua and Montserrat. Golden Rock Inn has been thoughtfully restored and expanded through the eyes of artists Helen and Brice Marden, and fresh fish & lobster come from local fishermen, and tropical fruits and vegetables come from neighboring growers. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served alfresco on our dining decks overlooking the sea, or within intimate garden settings. Under stone vaulted ceilings, our bar serves signature cocktails such as the Mount St. Helena and Golden Rock’s renown Rum Punch.
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Golden Rock Inn and The Rocks are an architectural gem with an exquisite dining experience. Stunningly beautiful location, warm welcoming staff, and unbelievably fresh, delicious food. We started our visit by grabbing a mojito at the bar. Hands down one of the best I have ever had. Fresh mint with the right balance of sweet and tang, but not too sweet. It was a perfect start to our visit. We chatted with the bartender who gave us a ton of good information about the island as well as the property. We then grabbed our drinks and sat outside next to the water features. It was already dark when we arrived which was kind of alluring. I regretted not getting there sooner to see the view and gardens, but we still took a quick moonlit stroll around the garden. It was a full moon. There is no photo or description that can properly capture this place. It’s exquisite. We sat down and ordered appetizers and salad. Pace yourself the food is incredible. It’s beautifully prepared and absolutely delicious. Even the dinner rolls with butter are to die for. I think most ingredients are locally sourced and full of flavor. Save room for desert. Honestly, I would visit Nevis just to eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2018
GoldenR71, General Manager at The Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Great to hear that you enjoyed the true Rocks experience and thank you for this wonderful review. We look forward to welcome you back soon! The Rocks Team

Reviewed October 22, 2018

I had and partner had a birthday lunch here, and all I can say the place is kinda super special.
The labrinytth of a jungle, hosting such a plethora of fauna. Wow.
The food is also excellent. I had the chicken soup, very home made and honest. And the lobster salad was a feast to savour. My partner loved his beef burger. I recommend this place , highly.

Date of visit: October 2018

Thanks for your lovely review and we are really glad to hear you enjoyed. We hope to welcome you back soon. The Rocks Team.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

A lot of people go for lunch, but we wanted to have dinner so we went before sunset so we could view this beautiful property. It’s an old sugar mill and it couldn’t be more stunning. We walked around and just enjoyed all it had to offer and then ordered a couple of drinks and then sat outside to enjoy them before being seated for dinner. The wine was delicious and the bartender knows how to make a margarita. Quite possible one of the best I have ever had and I am beyond picky! I had the lobster and my husband had the filet. Both were delicious & they were sweet enough to surprise me with cake with a special 50th birthday message on the plate. It was a fantastic evening. I would definitely save a night for dining at The Rocks!

GoldenR71, General Manager at The Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

It's great to hear that you have enjoyed the beautiful Rocks restaurant and we look forward to welcome you back soon!

The Rocks Team

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Now this is what I call a top restaurant in a top place. Amazing surroundings and awesome food. You must try the lobster sandwiches!!! makes my mouth water just remembering, and I dont usually do fish!

GoldenR71, General Manager at The Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you very much for this lovely review. We hope to welcome you back soon. The Rocks Team

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I read a lot of the Trip Advisor reviews on The Rocks and they did not disappoint us.
The establishment and the grounds are beautiful. The staff are professional and pleasant. The food, we had the lobster for lunch, was scrumptious. My husband had it in the salad and I had the sandwich that everyone on this site raved about. It was the best meal of our entire trip and reasonably priced. We also had their mango fruit (with other fruits) smoothie. It was so delicious that my husband is trying to duplicate it here. Their desserts are homemade on site daily and are yummy. We were very tempted to order the smoothie and desserts again. I wish we could have had the majority of our meals at the Rocks, especially after having a horrible dinner at the Rock Lobster in St. Kitts. If you get a chance to go to Nevis, stop here for a culinary delight.

Date of visit: August 2018
GoldenR71, General Manager at The Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Hello and thank you for this fantastic review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our delicious lobster sandwich and hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The Golden Rock Team