“Great Spot”

Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Stopped for lunch. Great service and food, enjoyed the.fruit smoothies. Great views from the restaurant.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We recently went for dinner here while on holiday in Nevis. I had the grouper and my husband had the prawns and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meals. We commented to our server how much we enjoyed the spices in the rice and asked what they were. Next thing the chef came out to greet us and told us it was a mixed blend of spices he used. Loved the decor here as well.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

The beach is a nice place to eat the take-out food we ordered here.
The fish and lobster items were good, but a bit overpriced.
We took the ferry from St. Kitts for the day and felt that the visit was worthwhile.
Our taxi driver/hired guide took us here for lunch. They were on "island time" so it took awhile to get our food and drinks and at that point, it was time to go. Average place to eat but Nevis is well worth the visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Interesting place, food is good but not great, service is good but not great and prices are not bad.

Randy J, Owner at Lime Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Hi lgtspd56,

Thank you for your review, we would love to know if you had a lunch or dinner experience so that we can make any future experience better.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

My husband, Brian and I decided to go to Nevis and take a island tour. We were staying on St. Kitts and the resort made the reservations for us. We weren't so sure about taking a tour. We didn't know if we would be with a group or by ourselves. Thankfully, we were by ourselves. We were greeted and picked up by Smoothie. He was a amazing, funny and happy guy who had a smile on his face the entire time. He really enjoyed his job and showed us all around Nevis. He spoke of the history of Nevis and would call on us to answer a question about what he told us. He called out my name, Keri, a lot because I don't think he thought I was listening. However, believe me it was fun and he made me laugh a lot. From that point on I really made sure I paid close attention to what he said so I would get kudos for answering the question correctly. My husband loved all the history and was clenching onto every word Smoothie was saying. I think Smoothie is my husbands new best friend. He has been talking about him since we've been back in the States. Smoothie took us to different Hotels, Plantations, the Botanical Gardens, shopping, cultural landmarks, a Sugar Mill and other places of interest. This was a amazing tour. I am not so keen on tours but, I had the best time. I learned a lot and laughed a lot. This was Brian and mine's favorite thing we did on our vacation. If you want to go on a island tour or not so sure about going on one,you would miss out if you didn't take a tour with Smoothie and the Lime Beach Bar Tours. Thank you Smoothie!