“Memorable meal in Nevis”
Review of Lime Beach Bar

Lime Beach Bar
Ranked #10 of 59 Restaurants in Nevis
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great tasting food and solid service. The jerk chicken and grouper fish was seasoned. The atmosphere including the location is spectacular

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the grilled grouper and it was delicious, my sister had the jerk chicken and she thought it was the best meal she has had in the last 10 days. It's a must visit. You too will enjoy it.

Randy J, Manager at Lime Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review.

We are glad you had an amazing experience!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

My family and I had an awesome lunch at the LIME Bar.
I must say the best tasting grouper that I have ever had. (just the right amount of spice and cooked to perfection. I'm not a rice fan but it was also fantastic. Great job!!!! chef.

the rum punch very nice and the homemade rum ice cream was over the top.

please post your contact email on your website. I would like to request a copy of your rice recipe.

Thanks for cooking us an awesome lunch !!!!!!!!!! Todd

Randy J, General Manager at Lime Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

We have a Facebook page, no website as yet
Thank you for your wonderful review.
Thank you!

Reviewed October 19, 2018

We went a few months ago. We had the restaurant to ourselves at 11 in the morning. We sat on the deck underneath the palm trees. We were greeted by a friendly waiter that offered us chilled washcloths infused with eucalyptus. Very nice touch. We had jerk chicken wings for and appetizer (very good). My wife ordered a salad and I had fish sticks. I was expecting them to be like the frozen kind in the stores, but these were big pieces and very, very good. After we ate we walked over to the beach. We were the only ones on the beach.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Stopped for lunch. Great service and food, enjoyed the.fruit smoothies. Great views from the restaurant.