1,667 results
All reviews coral grill golf course mango four seasons resort kids club adult pool reflection pool boat ride library bar monkey tour beach staff st kitts tennis courts flavored water mountain view water sports plantation suite
Reviewed December 6, 2016

I went to the spa for a relaxing pedicure and was warmly greeted upon entering the spa, given some green tea and then shown to the pool area to await my appointment time. I waited about 5 minutes until the technician came for me. She asked the usual questions of medical conditions, allergies and most important to me, what I was wishing to achieve with this visit-all while she rubbed my feet looking for knots and cuts. After getting the prelims out of the way I settled in for a wonderful 50 minutes of expert massage, warm stone skills and a nice lemon grass and herb bathfor my feet to relax in. I left feeling completely relaxed.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2016

We've traveled with the kids (5,3, and now a 4 month old!) all over and world and this has got to be one of my favorites! This is one we plan to come back to in the future, which is unusual because we usually don't go to the same place twice. We are based out of NY/CT and it's a short flight and if your travel dates allow, they do have direct flights to St. Kitts. The beach/water wasn't as beautiful as Maldives or Turks and Caicos but the service was top notch and the activities/kids club was awesome. I probably just wish there was a small kiddie pool with a sprinkler area for little ones who can't swim. Kids under 12 eat free and they actually really loved the food (I tasted it and I loved it too! Get the kids ribs from Mango!!). Mango was my favorite restaurant because of the service, food (ribs!), location, and ambiance. Jacqueline was excellent, she was our beach/pool attendant and she really helped us feel welcome and appreciated. She is the best! Thank you Nevis! Can't wait to come back during turtle season so the kids can have that experience too.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JacknJenah
Reviewed December 1, 2016

It is probably wrong to compare any resort to years past, but one just naturally compares. We started at Nevis almost twenty years ago and this is either our 5th or 6th trip. In the "old" days food (which was really superb) was included. Now, not.
In any case they really try hard but the staff is not quite as well trained as they used to be. One dinner dish was a frittata special. I asked if it was mostly egg based and the server said "no" only to return that it of course was.
The thing that is so overwhelmingly noticeable is just to what extreme they now charge for everything. Undoubtedly they are having their economic issues.
1-Transfers from St. Kitts is now 75$/person each way and another charge if from the Nevis airport. Just add on to the daily rate please, or something! "Better internet" dailiy is more...you need it if you want your emails.
2-The daily "news" used to say...if you want hikes, snorkeling, yoga, etc please contact the concierge and they will set it up. Now the front page includes almost everything they do at a charge...morning bike rides, etc. We asked for Yoga and they never had enough people to get a class. How will they get people if they don't advertise that it is available? For snorkeling we had to wait until they had a day with 6 people.
3-They used to have a weekly "welcome" party....no more.
4-They used to advertise their weekly golf "scramble" as just that, a scramble. Now they call it a "par" something, no one knows what it is, so no one comes. Our first week there it was cancelled, the second week there were two other people other than us.

Maybe we are just getting too ornery?

All aside, it is a beautiful place with plenty of other restaurants to go to. Their dinner is mediocre and expensive. Service was generally great, the "adult" pool was terrific as during Thanksgiving week it was a bit noisy by the family pool. Marna by the adult pool was superlative as is Phaedra for customer relations.

They are really hurting from the Zika virus, at least that is their response for why the resort is so undersubscribed.

The breakfast buffet is just fine...make sure you get it as part of your reservation.

We love the place enough that we are trying to rent a villa for next year for the entire family. They showed us a villa we liked, and wanted, and they checked and said it was available and then it wasn't. That just goes with the territory!

Room Tip: If you really want to see the ocean get a second floor.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2016

We had a fantastic, wonderful, relaxing and all around amazing trip last week to the Four Season Nevis. From the warm welcome at the dock, to the delivery of the luggage to the room, to the landscapers, to the beach staff - the genuine warmth and friendliness of the staff makes this resort the best in the Caribbean. They will go the extra mile each time to make each and every guest feel that they are important and welcome on their slice of paradise. Although the rooms need a bit of a facelift. they are ample sized and the bathrooms are big. Although the resort is large, there is always a golf cart to drive you from place to place. Shevon at the concierge desk, Samuel and Joelle at the beach and pool were some of the warmest and most caring staff members I have ever experienced in all of my travels. Leon and Keith in the pro shop truly exemplify what sports pros are supposed to be - gracious, instructional and understanding. Lester in the sports area and for the Monkey Tour was knowledgable and seemed to read our minds as to what we needed when we played tennis. Mac Kee was the coconut man to my kids made them smile just being around. The staff welcomed my kids with cookies and macaroons, stocked the room with goodies and juice for them and made sure they felt that this was their resort as well. Although this is a Four Seasons and the it is run as a luxury property, my children or I never felt uncomfortable or that it was snooty. It was a very understated luxury experience, that felt more inclusive than exclusive. We have already began booking our return. The staff makes the resort a true five star experience!

Room Tip: Oceanfront - first floor room are the best!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank macj1012
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

I came to celebrate my birthday,
At 4 seasons resort I'm having the best celebration ever!
Amazing Landscap, service, room are spectacular, the food is highly recommended,
I love the four seasons at Nevis and I will