“Lobster Special”

Turtle Time Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Charlestown
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Lebanese, Bar
Description: Located on the infamous Pinney's Beach, Turtle Time Beach Bar & Grill boasts unobstructed views of turquoise waters, perfect sunsets, Turtle Time BBG's hospitality and some of the best food and drink in the Caribbean!
Reviewed October 20, 2018

The lobster special was so good. I wasn't too impressed with the Tipsy Turtle rum punch, but the food was very good. I like the open air restaurant, which is popular on the island. It was a little expensive, too, but well worth it. If you are going to Pinney's Beach, this is definitely worth stopping for a meal.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Place was little empty for Saturday evening, but it is low season so it could be expected. Decor look like regular beech bar. My baby ribs with mash potato and sautéed vegetables were amazing. Slow braised meet was honestly melting in mouth. Pan fried wontons were good and solid portion for starter. My girls grilled tenderloin was slightly dry, but what to expect when someone order it well done.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We visited twice, first time we sat at the bar ordered drinks service was great and some customers next to us ordered a veggie burger which looked good, fries looked just right so we decided we would come back for dinner a couple of days later.

We wished we hadn’t not sure if it was because they were busier or whether the food just wasn’t so good but it was the one and only poor meal we have had in our 10 days here, shame because it’s a great place, casual and friendly staff.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We recently had lunch here while on holiday in Nevis. I had the fish burger and my husband had the sweet and sour pork. The fish burger was just ok and my husband said the pork was just a little too sweet for his liking. The server was personable. I'd have to say we preferred our meal at another nearby restaurant more than this one.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

The food at this restaurant is soooo tasty.
Myself, hubby and my Mum were regulars. We ate there every other night, during our 2 weeks in Nevis.
The owners and staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for us.
We loved the strawberry and mango smoothies, scrumptiously juicy Angus Burger - my husband's favourite.
Check it out, you won't regret it. Lots of variety and reasonably priced.

1  Thank Wilma A