“Bringing SEXY back to Carriacou with LUMBADIVE”

Lumbadive Padi 5 Stars
Book In Advance
More Info
US$5,990.00*
and up
7-Day Luxury All-Inclusive Scuba Diving Holiday...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: LUMBADIVE PADI 5 STAR Resort, Carriacou Safe, professional and enjoyable diving with the most experience team, where & with whom you want to dive! Lumbadive opened since 2000, has become a meeting point in Tyrrel Bay, a hub of activity from where the diving starts, a friendly 'n welcoming place where you can feel at home. Service is in French and English but we also speak functional Spanish, Italian and German. Richard is a PADI Master Instructor, EFR and DAN Trainer who has over 1000 certified students at his count. Diane has over 20 years experience in diving and is a PADI MDST, EFR & DAN Instructor . LUMBADIVE PADI 5 STAR /GREEN AWARD, offers NITROX blend, is the largest dive center of the Grenadines. Monday to Saturday and on reservation on Sunday. Walk-in business is welcome. All equipment included in prices. Open hours are 08:30am to 05:00pm. You will find a Beuchat boutique, a classroom, a secure storage room for your gears between the dives, a repair and compressor room, hot water showers and a private jetty. At Lumbadive you'll get VIP service; we prepare, bring in the boat and to the dive center, rinse and hang your equipment with care as it is our own. You just have to relax and enjoy the marvelous underwater sceneries. No dive time limit; you dive as long as your air last. We will do the little extra you are looking for. Nothing is too much trouble to please you! We offer dive courses, excursions, snorkelling gears rental, private charters, repair services and underwater work. Private courses or class from Discover Scuba Diving to Pro including a variety of speciality courses like Sidemount, NITROX, UW Photography and Videography to name only these. Beginners sessions can be counted towards Open Water certification. Still being an insiders' secret, and off the beaten track, Carriacou offers unspoiled and uncrowded dive sites. Add Lumbadive team's dedication, experience and love for the Ocean and you'll get unforgettable dives, from spectacular full-adrenaline dives to long slow relaxed macro spotting dives. Over 35 dive sites for your pleasure.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 3, 2018

"safety briefing"
"five star"
"learning how"

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Arrived at Lumbadive based on friends recommendation having completed all my theory studying online. I was looking for my Open Water Certification. I met up with my instructor Raquel who was just starting with Lumbadive - I was to be her first certification client. Raquel was very detailed in her instructions of what skills we were going to accomplish and why the skills were needed. When it came time for my first open water dive I was EXTREMELY anxious and balked at going deeper than a few feet. Raquel with the help of Richard, did a wonderful job at approaching my personal obstacles for a few different perspectives. They continued to work along side me and with a one delay delay I was back in open water doing my first 13 meter deep dive - may not sound like much but it was huge accomplishment for me thanks to their efforts and reassuring skills. Three days later I accomplished my goal of attaining all requirements including a 60 foot deep dive to get certification. I highly recommend Raquel as an instructor and the entire team at Lumbadive for not only providing top notch training but with the soft people skills that made the difference between success and failure in my case. I am sure you do not find those skills in all dive training centres. We will certainly be back next year to dive with Raquel.

Lumbadive, Manager at Lumbadive Padi 5 Stars, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Merrill, now you know I do not quit easy. I am passionate in teaching scuba diving and finding ways to find solution to difficulty is me specialty. You work hard on yourself and you did not throw the towel. Well done. I hope your wife will get a safety clearance from a dive Doctor in Montréal.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

just had an amazing week on carriacou.
Everything was expertly organised by Diane at Lumbadive, from the ferry tickets, transfers, accommodation,diving and even our smooth return to Grenada for our flight home.
Diane is an extremely enthusiastic and considerate dive leader, pointing out all the interesting and unusual critters on every dive. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with her and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Diane and Lumbadive to anyone. We arrived as customers but left as friends.

Diane M, Owner at Lumbadive Padi 5 Stars, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Friend Angela,
Thank you for this fantastic review. Thanks for every moments we shared. I had a great week doing bubbles with you. Thank you for sharing some tips learned over your diving and teaching experience. I will keep them in mind for ever.
I can return you all the lovely compliments you wrote.
Hope I will have chance to dive with you again and explore the new sites of the Atlantic side.

Regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2018

We had a dozen people in our group and Richard and his team really took great care of us. 9 snorkelers and 3 scuba divers; we saw some awesome underwater wildlife and had a great time on the short boat ride to and from the dive/snorkel site. Lumbadive was focused first and foremost on safety with an added emphasis on making sure his guests had a good time - with plenty of stories that were a hoot. Would definitely repeat the experience the next time I'm in Tyrrel Bay.

Diane M, Owner at Lumbadive Padi 5 Stars, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Joe,
Thank you for your revue on our services.
We are please to offer sites where snorkeler guests can be in the water with their divers friends. Carriacou is surrounded by reef and offers many possibilities. Richard had great fun with all the group. He always have a story to tell to make people laugh.
We happy you enjoyed yourself.
Looking forward to see you again and again.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 21, 2018

My 11 year old son went scuba diving with Lumbadive for the first time in his life and he came back addicted to it! Originally we only planned an introduction dive for him, but after his first trip with Sylvan the dive master he was so enthusiastic about it that after discussions with Diane and Richard who run the dive school and who are both very approachable, we decided to go for a Open Water Junior course. My son loved every minute and that was thanks to Sylvan, Richard and Diane who spent time with him and took him to some lovely places to dive. Thank you.

Diane M, Owner at Lumbadive Padi 5 Stars, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Maria,
Thank you so much to share your son experience with us. He is a fantastic kid, who love exploring new avenue. Underwater his eyes were not big enough to see everything and he was swimming right to left to try to not miss a piece of coral, a gorgonian or fish & creature. So fun to see him go. He will become a very good buddy for your husband.
We are happy Johanne D. could share some pictures and video where he appears.

Hope to see you again in the bay .