“Remarkable”
Review of Krave

Krave
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Krave is a modern chic dining experience. It offers Mediterranean and European cuisine as well as Sushi. The restaurant is characterized by high end design and an easy ambiance. Krave is friendly to families with children and large groups. While walk-in customers are welcomed reservations are recommended. Krave has a dress code described as modern chic which is a notch or two above smart casual. Be sure to try dessert and some of the restaurant's signature cocktails.
Reviewed March 11, 2015

I'v been to many great restuarants in Trinidad ,but this one stands out, the food is amazing tasty and very classy, it's ideal for a romantic dinner the ambiance is breathtaking it's a must to visit ............

2  Thank topshutter

Reviewed March 7, 2015 via mobile

As a first time visitor and having heard so much of this restaurant,I can honestly say everything I heard was correct. The food tasted delicious,the service was efficient and welcoming (hostess and waiters) and the ambience was relaxing. Will definitely visit again and recommend here to anyone.Keep up the good standards!

2  Thank RavikaM
Reviewed March 3, 2015

Was so pleasantly surprise to know that a place like this existed in my south land. Great food and service and the ambiance is to die for. We had live entertainment with some Frank Sinatra classic selections. Beautiful dining at a good price. Coming back this week!!

1  Thank Niala G
Reviewed February 5, 2015

My entire family were pleased with the quality of our meal, the attentive service and gorgeous decor at this restaurant. There were ample vegetarian options, I would certainly found the Tofu Napoleon made top of the list. Krave is currently open for dinner on Tuesdays to Saturdays and brunch on Sundays, reservations are recommended for anyone planning to visit.

4  Thank Kavita D
Reviewed February 2, 2015

My family and I had brunch at the newest restaurant Krave in Marbella Trinidad and it was also my 9 year daughter's birthday . From the time you enter the car park to time you enter the restaurant we were greeted with smiling faces. The stairway was beautifully lighted and decorated and you had the feeling that you were entering a place of real class . There was someone at the top of the stairs opening the door and welcoming you , and then when we entered the restaurant you are blown away by how beautiful the place was , there was live pan music and the host escorted us to our seats . There were several stations available , coffee, fresh juices , sushi , pancake and waffles , lunch , and desserts display was exceptional. We had a little of everything and we really enjoyed the sushi, the fish and waffles .. how can I forget the desserts was out of this world.
My daughter had a very nice dessert along with a sparkling candle as it was her birthday and she was overjoyed .
I have dined in most restaurants in Trinidad and I must say this has been one of my better experiences . I think I forgot for a while was great service/ dining until you experience Krave the food , ambiance , live music and smiling faces really created an atmosphere for relaxation and good quality time with friends and family .

I strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone .

2  Thank Renneyb_13