“Excellent option in Port Spain”
Review of Angelo's

Angelo's
Ranked #5 of 180 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

I went for lunch. Service and food were both excellent. Chef checked personally the client's satisfaction. I promise to go again.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

I've eaten in Angelo's several times and have never been disappointed. The menu is extensive and the food excellent, as is the wine selection. It's not the cheapest place in town, but you get what you pay for.

Try to leave room for a dessert, as they have some great choices - especially if you are a couple or a group and can swap and share.

The restaurant is located half way along Ariapita Avenue, so handy for all the bars and nightspots after you have eaten.

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

I went to Angelo's with a friends family and had a really good time. The food will have me going back for more, but the staff will have me telling you all to keep going back. They really made us all feel welcome and treated by friends daughter like a Princess, without being cheesy and fake.

I really would recommend a trip here, make sure to book, I am not their only fan.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

Went to Angelo's for my birthday in December. Party of 5. The food was excellent and the service was really good. Was an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Before going here I was told it was really good. To start their beer selection was very limited, we did not try any other drinks. Service was good at times but seemed rushed. The food was good, would not say excellent, one appetizer of stuffed mushrooms was plain.