2,058 results
All reviews the executive lounge pool terrace lobby bar enjoyed my stay queens park upside business trinidad spain port savannah natalie gym carnival poolside pos zoo
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Home away from home. A place of comfort and relaxation. My family always agree on staying at the Hilton Hotel. Another wonderful weekend stay with excellent customer service from Stefan at front desk upon check in, even though the lines for check in was almost out the door he kept smiling and assisting all his guests. Hats off to housekeeping, room was clean and the housekeeper Marsha that assisted us thank you. There is no competition when it comes to service with a smile for breakfast. Food is always tasty and I enjoyed the fried bake. Absolutely pleased and happy. Looking forward to the new pool.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Well I have had two bad experiences with Hilton Trinidad. Which is such a pity because its location is amazing and it used to be amazing. However, for my wedding we booked to get ready there and upon calling to confirm my booking found out we couldnt get ready there. The lady was very nice and helped me re book it for two nights instead where it worked out. However, could you imagine being told that the day before your wedding? Then my mother and I have been trying to book to go for new years eve and up to know have been given a run around and so just decided not to try. After calling a number of times and going there twice I think its not worth it. We will spend our money elsewhere. Plus the dining area smells and looks aweful of late.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Trinidad-Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear Maurice H,

Thank you for your review and please accept my apologies for a less then satisfactory experience. At Hilton it is our aim to ensure our guest are valued and cared for and I am sorry to read that we have missed that opportunity with you.

I do hope that over time you consider giving us another opportunity.

Best regards,

Jaap van Dam
Director of Operations

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a week on a business trip and I have nothing negative to say. From the time I checked in until I departure it was a great stay. Good food, comfortable bed, nice gym, and amazing bar staff. Great overall stay and I would recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Port of Spain.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2017

My family took me to the Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. I did not go with a lot of expectations as I've always viewed the Hilton Trinidad to be this stuffy, grandfatherly, stately, judgy looking building, sitting high on the hills, looking down disapprovingly at the busy, crazy city of Port of Spain, but boy was I in for a wonderful surprise. We are very loyal to the Hilton brand when we visit North America etc but somehow I never had reason to overnight at the one in my own home country. So I went with an open mind ...

Booking the room via the Hilton Honors App was easy peasy and check in on the day of arrival was a breeze. Kenneth at the Check In counter was efficient and I spent not more than 5 minutes going through the process. I entered our suite very gingerly and was extremely and pleasantly surprised to find this well appointed, very spacious and what appeared to be recently upgraded suite as the bathroom, headboards on the bed, cabinetry seemed fairly recently updated with modern patterns and furnishings. Best of all, our room had a microwave AND mini fridge that I did not have to request beforehand!!!

Our package included cocktails and hor d'oeuvres each day at the Executive Lounge and I must admit, was the highlight of my afternoons. Now this little Lounge experience is intended to serve as an aperitif before dinner however, Nellon, the attendant at the Lounge, has this very calm, silky smooth voice that engages the customer in light banter and conversation and before I knew it, I drank endless screwdrivers and only noticed when the pitch of my laughter got higher!!! Also assisting in the Lounge was Rhonda, who was extremely delightful to speak with. Rhonda gave us an entire history of the Hotel and was so excited by her craft that I could not help but admire her energy and spirit. The hor d'oeuvres itself was nothing short of mouth watering. And to top it all off, the chef, who is Jamaican, came out to say hello to my family and me. We were more than happy to complement him on his excellent execution and preparation of the scrumptious food items.

On the first night of our stay there was a Christmas Parang party which was fantastic. A lovely intimate crowd entertained by some local acts and one of my absolute favourite local artistes - Ziggy Rankin!!!

There were various weddings and events occurring at the hotel so there was a constant stream of people, but the views from the balconies were nothing short of magnificent! For the life of me I cannot imagine why I did not visit this property sooner. The pool was under renovation but there were compensating arrangements which were not as half bad or inconvenient as it sounded.

Having visited hotels in the past that ranged from 5 star to b&b's, customer service and delight is KING for my family, and we would accept nothing less than the best service, which is exactly what we got at this property. The hospitality and service of staff was amazing. We were treated like queens (and 1 king), by the most attentive staff. The breakfast spread each day was out of this world and comprised of both continental and local dishes. Much better than many other breakfast spreads that I have had at past hotels. I would daresay it was lavish. EVERYDAY ...

If I had to critically evaluate this stay, I would only say that we did not receive robes in our room which was not a deal breaker as the temperature outside was hot anyway. But there was every convenience for my family of four.

Will DEFINITELY make the Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre a MUST for a "STAY TO GET AWAY" visit.

Room Tip: Suites are a much better option for a family.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Hilton Trinidad was amazing had lots of fun service was good food was good I would definitely go again but for a longer period the only thing that was missing was the pool but other than that it was perfect

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family