“Best Italian food in Trinidad”

BUZO Osteria Italiana
Ranked #4 of 187 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Buzo serves the best Italian fare in Trinidad. I would highly recommend their lamb chops, the pumpkin pasta and the tempura battered Portobello mushroom appetizer. In the dessert department they are no less competent with the standouts being the tiramisu and pannacotta!

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Good quality food. Service could have he better. Good setting excellent bar service. Will go back .ĺ

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

What a surprise in Port of Spain. Great decor, very attentive staff and amazing surprising food. The steak at Buzo was as good as you get in New York. The drinks were great. And the service was also superb. Recommended.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I was invited at the last minute to a family gathering at this restaurant. I decided to take up the offer made my way to Buzo. Parking at one of their carparks was quick and easy with very friendly parking attendants. There was also clearly visible security on the street as I made my way towards the entrance.

Once I entered I was taken away by the decor and the aroma of the interior. It reminded me of the restaurants I have visited abroad, especially of those in London. It was spacious and very clean.

The wait staff and manager (Roger) were very polite, helpful and quick in serving. I must compliment the staff, as I have a food allergy and they were very very accommodating to my requests.

I had the garlic and rosemary chicken as my main meal along with a helping of broccoli and potatoes. They were all absolutely delicious. The wine, sparkling water and strawberry sorbet were all equally fantastic as well.

Ultimately, I totally recommend this restaurant and I will be returning in the future fpr a second experience.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Worth a visit - great pizza, service and ambience! Parking can be a little bit of an issue. Bit on the pricey end.