“Great vibe and good food”

BUZO Osteria Italiana
Ranked #3 of 193 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Went on a Monday when many of the other good restaurants are closed, and was immediately seated. Service was great and the lasagna and breaded shrimp were very good. There's nothing not to like here and always attentive service

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious and stays true to being an authentic Italian restaurant.

I took out one point for the parking situation but would mention that there is always a parking attendant.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Even if you just have a glass of well-chilled Prosecco with a salad and a starter this is a great place to end the day or to have a lunch pause that will refresh. The food is great and the service excellent. A definite winner!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Buzo has great ambience and service however for an Italian restaurant I found the menu limited. I am a lover of all things pasta and I was very disappointed with the selection . However I had a great lunch and would visit again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017

When my family asked me where I would like to celebrate Mother's Day this year I did not hesitate...Buzo! I prefer going out for dinner so we decided to go on last Saturday evening. Coincidentally we met another set of friends at the restaurant and asked the staff it they could accomodate us (eight of us) to one larger table. The restaurant was crowded as it seems a lot of people had the same idea as us, however Robyn (the hostess) and her staff did not make anything a problem. Within minutes they moved us all to a table for eight which they set up so effortlessly. DInner was outstanding as usual and service was excellent. All of these are the reasons that I keep going back. Outstanding!!!!!