“Chaud Creole - Not your money's woth!”
Review of Chaud Creole - CLOSED

Chaud Creole
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2011

I visited Chaud Creole last night 21.04.2011with a friend as it was her birthday and she had first choice of venue.
Local creole food is substantially affordable anywhere else on this island, so of course when CH Creole opened, I know I was anxious to see what Khalid could produce, but this restaurant is not doing it. The ambience is okay, the service - more training required. The food -we ordered Oxtail Pepperpot $125.TT & stewed chicken $70.TT The food overkilled with cilantro, could not taste anything else. I honestly could get a by far better creole stew chicken from Veni Mange or even Woodford Cafe.
It hurts when you pay $40.TT for a tiny side bowl of Callaloo or even $40TT for a bowl of red kidney beans.
In future if I have to spend over $800.TT on Creole food - it will not be a this restaurant.

2  Thank kxbh